HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidshare View Post
    That didnt work for sure then...
    Well nothing seems to be confirmed on the website. Although I've been told in a conference they said it was after and sky news have on their site that it did not lead to his death. So yeah!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who cares? He's dead. And like the snows of yesteryear, gone from this earth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Yeah the world will continue, not many people will miss him; more will be glad he has gone. Sounds sad and dire, but it's the truth... the world will continue when you and I die, the world will not stop.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I don't really care but I have an interest. So does a lot of other people, that's why they watch the news and keep updated and tweet about this whole thing. Example: Famous person has died, you might not actually "care" but you will read something about it. People will read it because they are interested in that story etc.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, the whole hunt was of interest, but he's dead now, and it'll drift from the news because the story has lost its sensationalism. Tomorrow the UK will be saying "Raoul who?" because it's the World Cup final. Most people have already forgotten the name of the shotgun maniac from last month, or May, or whenever it was. Like me. It was only ever going to end with him in the morgue.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Yes, the whole hunt was of interest, but he's dead now, and it'll drift from the news because the story has lost its sensationalism. Tomorrow the UK will be saying "Raoul who?" because it's the World Cup final. Most people have already forgotten the name of the shotgun maniac from last month, or May, or whenever it was. Like me. It was only ever going to end with him in the morgue.
    Doesn't mean people won't be interested still. I know for a fact some people would want to know why the Police used tasers near the end either way, yes it will be out of the media soon but I'm just saying it's still in "interest" at the moment. Oh and not everyone is a fan of football or the world cup.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, I agree on the latter.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112