HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want to go bed, hurry up and shoot the ******!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I heard the police wanted the media away from a ten mile radius - how disgraceful in a so called democracy. I find that very wrong indeed, but as usual if you give something or somebody power then they will use it even if it need not be used at all.
    I think that was Sky News (biased news), no one else reported that. The BBC didn't at all, they have not been moved back by "10 miles". They have been moved back, but it isn't 10 miles.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I think that was Sky News, no one else reported that. The BBC didn't at all, they have not been moved back by "10 miles". They have been moved back, but it isn't 10 miles.
    I expect the news corporations were asked and then consulted solictors working for themselves on whether or not the police had that power, turned out that they did not have the power to push them back to a ten mile radius, although the distance they are at even now seems far too far away from the scene.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 09-07-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I expect the news corporations were asked and then consulted solictors working for themselves on whether or not the police had that power, turned out that they did not have the power to push them back to a ten mile radius, although the distance they are at even now seems far too distant.
    Undertaker GIVE IT A BREAK. They were not asked to, stop reading the crappy newspapers for once.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Undertaker GIVE IT A BREAK. They were not asked to, stop reading the crappy newspapers for once.
    No you give it a break Matthew because you are talking absolute and utter rubbish i'm afraid - this has nothing to do with the Daily Mail or any other newspaper so dont try and play dirty by branding me with that brush again, grow up.

I heard it on Sky News as did you, not the bloody Daily Mail or any other newspaper. Yet again the likes of the Mail are brought into it - you heard Sky News report it and so did I.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Too far from the scene? You are absolutely outrageous lol, they are 400 yards away - the guy has a SHOTGUN....

AMGZ LETS LET THESE MEDIA PPLS GET RLY CLOSE AND GET SHOT.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

No you give it a break Matthew because you are talking absolute and utter rubbish i'm afraid - this has nothing to do with the Daily Mail or any other newspaper so dont try and play dirty by branding me with that brush again, grow up.
    Ok, shall we say Sky News? Or whatever you have been watching. It wasn't reported or mentioned on BBC News since the major operation has been going on. Not only that, the media DO NOT have to be close to the action. They are safe where they are and the Police do not want the media to get in the way, there is good reasons for that. If you want to get close and have "top coverage" of it all, then fine but you are putting your life at risk. They are not "MILES" away at the moment, they are just fine.

Previous Habbox Roles

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Too far from the scene? You are absolutely outrageous lol, they are 400 yards away - the guy has a SHOTGUN....

AMGZ LETS LET THESE MEDIA PPLS GET RLY CLOSE AND GET SHOT.
    *REMOVED*

Ok, shall we say Sky News? Or whatever you have been watching. It wasn't reported or mentioned on BBC News since the major operation has been going on. Not only that, the media DO NOT have to be close to the action. They are safe where they are and the Police do not want the media to get in the way, there is good reasons for that. If you want to get close and have "top coverage" of it all, then fine but you are putting your life at risk. They are not "MILES" away at the moment, they are just fine.
    We have already established its Sky News, nice climbdown by yourself there. I never said it was reported by the BBC News did I? or did I? would you like to provide me even mentioning the BBC because guess what? I haven't mentioned the BBC regarding the 10 mile radius. The media on the other hand being asked to go back 10 miles is absolute madness, the media is here to inform and we are no police state. The media cannot jeapodise this operation because Mote does not have a paper or any other means of turning on Sky or BBC news, nor would he really care to.

Edited by Nixt (Assistant General Manager): Please do not attempt to cause arguments.
    Last edited by Nixt; 09-07-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really cba watching it anymore, he's just gonna sit there all night... why did they give him food? He might have fainted if they hadn't, which would be been a great outcome...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I heard it on Sky News as did you, not the bloody Daily Mail or any other newspaper. Yet again the likes of the Mail are brought into it - you heard Sky News report it and so did I.
    Tell you what, why don't you walk right next to him with a camera? Its just a shotgun who cares, not like it will kill you hey?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast