HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-ON! (1&2)

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

Default K-ON! (1&2)

Basically, chat about any K-ON! relating stuff. Btw, theres a new Op and ed
    Op: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_py...eature=channel
    Ed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbd00...eature=channel
    There love(Y)x
    charr

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think you'll find anyone on here that watches K-ON! and I personally think it is an extremely over-rated pointless moeblob show.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

lol they're rather painful to listen to, from what i've seen it has like no plot? they're just a band??? or am i wrong, i must be if there's 2 seasons o.o

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    lol they're rather painful to listen to, from what i've seen it has like no plot? they're just a band??? or am i wrong, i must be if there's 2 seasons o.o
    No, you aren't wrong. There are only two seasons because people like moe. Thats why so many ecchi shows get second seasons when really they're just pointless.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

:/ just noticed that i havnt really seen anyone who enjoys k-on! i just watch these moe animes cause there just too kawaii:3
    charr

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only thing I praise K-ON! for is its invention of Don't Say Lazy. I don't even like the original version in the series but Bentley Jones (a Japanese music artist) covered the song at an anime con I was at in May, it was pretty awesome.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

The ed's for K-ON! are truly amazing. The last one "No, Thankyou" is so beautiful The pv for it is like omg. I find the op's good but like, maybe if Yui didn't sing them they'd be better. Don't say lazy is an awesome song too The only problem with it is that the pv for it is soo detailed i cant trace it In the No thankyou pv, they have like loads of gorgeous beauty shots of the bandmates. Just look at my avatar Its not Mugi! It's Ritsu, with her bangs down. o.o Only editing I did was to cover up the words at the bottom;') OMG, I just realised that Mugi's wearing chucks
    Last edited by ,elaboratedolls; 12-07-2010 at 06:50 PM.
    charr

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, shots like in your avatar are really good but unfortunately a lot of series really only pay close attention to angles and positioning in openings and endings, its a shame they couldn't put as much effort into the actual episodes themselves.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,elaboratedolls

Latest Awards:

Yeah. They even do it sometimes in Higurashi :/ Cause when I first heard of it, it was like all scary and stuff, then when I watched the first episode of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, I was like " . . . - how is this scary?" The first episode was all fun and games and all chibi. Next episode the real thriller comes(Y) If your REAAALLY lucky you'll find the one anime thats really detailed and stuff, and has a good storyline to keep you watching and then eventually make you obsessed with it and then you'll be scouring the web for awesome cosplay. I've done it lots. Believe me, it takes ages o.o . There must be a cheap Miku cosplay on ebay thats cheap and is from england!! On someone animes like Lucky Star, the animation quality you don't really care about, cause like in Lucky Star, your mostly focused on what is said and not done. :/ Best "Low" quality anime would have to be Lucky Star, hands down.
    charr

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know, Lucky Star has some pretty crazy animated sequences. I wouldn't call it low quality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast