HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Lower the rep limit

ideas (these are ands and ors, put them as you think is right).

- rep someone, wait one month before you can rep them again
    - if you rep someone, rep 10 more people before you can rep them again.
    - have a maximum of 20 reps per month, as to limit abuse

eh? eh? eh?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    There's going to be a forum exclusive to new members which they can post whatever they like in, and the welcome committee have access to it so can help them where needed, treat them nicely, find out things about them and direct them to different places of the forum - nothing forced, all completely optional.
    What, so another forum where you can't reply? Great!

Atleast make it so everyone can reply because they can most likely get a quicker answer, the same with 'Ask the Habbox Staff' forums really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    @ whoever asked
    glad you are a fan of Indians

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    why steal my idea nemo

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    It's nemo, but yeah you got the idea of what i meant really. Although, i wouldnt like to see it being reset, it doesnt really mean anything atm, but a few people wouldnt like the idea of having a few years of dedication reset.

However, i agree with the rest of your points in that paragraph, and your post as a whole really.
    Some people forget that some members bought reputation several years ago ...
    Would be totally unfair to reset it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Yes well the ---MAD--- bans are legendary
    A bit like yours tbh. I mean you warned me for this :S :S

Just copied what I said on MSN

Yeah lol she probably got in and got told the start time. I bet she is in. LEAK.
    Reason: In this post you agreed that ShazLouise was a 'liar' although you did not post it on the forum. It is also not appropriate for you to accuse staff members of leaking information. If you feel you have evidence for this you should report it.

Are you crazy? Its a big brother thread and you warn me for that? If anything, MAD was better.

Say what you all want, all mods care about mod logs and their reports take mod logs in account so yeah.
    Last edited by Tintinnabulate; 23-07-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lmao sav i was going to post something like that but i thought i might be reported or she might have felt like i was attacking her

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    lmao sav i was going to post something like that but i thought i might be reported or she might have felt like i was attacking her
    LOL. But I agree with what buttons said, very well written. +rep for the first time

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Right then, I don't like where this thread is going and we've had sufficient feedback from it, a lot of active members posting and even more importantly those new members have posted too

The intention of this thread was never to start slagging people off, which I feel it can get to now as most ideas have been talked about.

We will soon be seeing:
    - Welcome Committee
    - Mod Tags
    - Rep for Donor
    - Maybe some other things from this thread, it's been most useful.

Thanks for all your feedback people, I will read through and issue more rep later.

Thread closed
    Last edited by Hecktix; 23-07-2010 at 09:45 PM.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132