HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got nothing for GCSE's. There's no point rewarding something that can be done with no revision. I'll get nothing this year for AS then probably something for A2.
    hi

Tokens

I've been promised a lady stripper will come to my house if i get a B

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

I didn't expect anything either, my parents just decided to try to motivate me as if I didn't give a stuff about them but I wouldn't have tried any less without a reward, it's just a nice incentive

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, my reward was getting good grades. You shouldn't be rewarded for something that will benefit you anyway. Although saying that if all goes well in my AS Levels, I've been hinting to my dad about a car for Christmas.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Surprised no one has posted admitting to getting rewards yet, I also know plenty of people do. They have rates like £50 A*, £40 A, £30 B etc.

I don't get anything either although I imagine if I ask for a CD or something shortly afterwards the 'rents will offer to pay for it. I think rewarding may work to an extent though, I've known people push themselves with the coursework to get the extra grade for the "tenner". It's a little sad some people can only be motivated by money but if it works for some then why not?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing for mine but Ohwell
    My friends were getting stupid amounts of money
    i was like ¬¬

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my dad would probably give me something, hes that sort of person. For good grades in the past ive received money, a bike...

normally its just things i needed anyway really. if i need a bike, hell say 'hang on until the end of your exams and then ill decide'. it does make me want to do well if im gonna be honest.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, I think it's a very stupid thing to do, it's like buying off your kids. Taking out for a celebratory dinner is a good reward, though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing. The reward is the grade. Though GCSEs are meaningless. They get you into 6th form and then are forgotten about.

One of my friends got £1000 per A or A* for his GCSEs. He got £6000 then spent it on a car and a year insurance a year later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Good exam results awards

this year I got the £220 debt I've still to give my parents on paying for my car written off! Good enough for me

Merged by danzooo (Forum Moderator): Didn't see the other thread, silly me.
    Last edited by danzooo; 05-08-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast