HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rokgalisevil View Post
    lol once i was bored on habbo like when i was 14 so i typed in random habbos and passwords and then it said you have been banned for trying to hack or summit and it said till 2039 and then i went on my account i was like woo i can log in so i got on and started playing and i went into my room first and there was a dude with an afro sitting on a throne but i never had a throne so i say Hi..? and he goes Oh **** erm puuw puuw puuw and told me on whisper i told my mates to report you for sexuality and i say **** *** but he goes to my room and then i follow him and all these people dresed black skin blacker afro black suit shortts and shoes say " OMG YOU HAVE AIDS AARGHHHH " so i sit on the throne suddenly some like mod walks in while their still screaming and says youve been busted.... and i got like a 4 hour ban but i could still log lol weird - im ban proof
    Yes people, I did read it all and it was kinda fun x] i've heard of bullet proof but ban proof? nah :]

btw wb richie, im glad you got unbanned... shouldnt have even been banned in the first place o.o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how can they perm ban on suspected fraud?

use the help tool and ask them to provide proof of the suspect fraud you have commited , and if they can only then will you accept the ban as legitimate & fair

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456