HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

Default Terrible service again.

As most of you would know, I recently got hacked and the hacker spammed the hotel about a dice rigger. when I explained the issue to the payed staff at habbo, I got this reply

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your recent email.

This issue has been closed. Either your issue has already been solved to the best of our ability or you have sent in numerous emails regarding the same issue, and we will no longer contact you regarding this issue.

Remember, all areas of the hotel, including the Help Tool, are moderated and spam and abusive emails will be filtered.

If you send another email regarding this issue, you will receive this email again.

Yours,

--

Player Support
    Habbo.com
    Sulake Inc., 225 Santa Monica Blvd
    4th Floor Santa Monica, CA 90401
    I am now tempted to send a letter to those at Sulake inc and tell them the **** job that they do, I can understand how mine is slightly fair but there have been others which Sulake have treated like this and it is extremely unprofessional

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welcome back and that is bloody ridiculous.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dinosaurawrr

Latest Awards:

Habbo is so stupid the thing is they have to have some record of what furni goes in and where it goes or they would b in trouble. they just cant be botherd to do anything

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I got banned for the same reason a few years ago when I got hacked and the hacker must have been spamming something, leading to a perm ban for me. I emailed them and explained the situation and they unpermed me but that was a few years ago.

Not online very often

How exactly did you get hacked?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aidobmac

Latest Awards:

This is getting ridiculous

They say they monitor chat rooms and everything and yet refuse to do anything about real people

Plus I hate the fact that they now are IGNORING you by saying "Nah, were done here so go %*^ yourself"

Aidobmac

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seems liek habbo is becoming horrible, people getting hacked n not helped, people being banned for no reason n not helped. Glad i quit in the good ol' days.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Devilish..

Latest Awards:

Habbo Don't sort out any issues. They just say an automated message. They cant even be bothered to sort out a simple problem

Heyya, It's Devilish, Feel free to Add me on Habbo or chat to me here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Floreat

Absolutely pathetic. They should read a book, "Professionalism for Dummies". What a worthless system. Give them a piece of your mind, I would. It's the only way to get what you want - which, in this case, is reasonable justice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fandle

I sent in an idea, what.. 15 days ago? They took five days to reply, with an automated message - which I specifically told them not to - numerous times..

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your recent email.

We love to hear how Habbos would like to change the hotel for the better.

We'll share your idea with the rest of the team - you never know, it might even happen someday!

Yours,

--

Player Support
    Habbo.com
    Sulake Inc., 225 Santa Monica Blvd
    4th Floor Santa Monica, CA 90401
    I replied with a whole load of abuse, about 10 days ago now, and still no reply.
    New Signature coming soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast