HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Floreat

We must bear in mind that Sulake is a business and therefore is in a tough industry and profit is paramount. Back in 2005, the game was more exclusive as there were less players and the demand was nothing like it is today. The newer generation love it. For us, Sulake have disappointed us, probably because we have higher expectations now. We all love "the good old days". Sometimes it's tempting not to Keep It Real.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate it how it is now, everything is just trying too hard to be new, go back to simple habbo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BOOMitzGRACE

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    Sulake seems to be only caring about the money now, throwing aside their players.
    The merge was just to save money, I mean come on, merging 5 hotels together, hardly just to bring countries together, is it? Obviously to stop some kind of loss of money...
    Homepages, well you need credits to design them so like...
    Exchange - Starting to charge to change your credits, like seriously?
    I totally agree, I espicially hate the fact that you have to be charged to get credits out. :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i just noticed there now chargeing an extra credit to change cred furni into cred counter ... i accidently unstacked something went to the catalog to but a cred ti fix the stack and 1 cred coin = 2 creds and i was liek NO

also how does this market place thing work ??? do i get to set my own prices or what ???

Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ.Rhinoman

Latest Awards:

If anyone ever remembers the interview I did with Becs, thats what one of the points she made as she left the company.

It was becoming to commercialized and loosing it's personable interactivity with the users!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wilheim

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muct View Post
    Sulake seems to be only caring about the money now, throwing aside their players.
    The merge was just to save money, I mean come on, merging 5 hotels together, hardly just to bring countries together, is it? Obviously to stop some kind of loss of money...
    Homepages, well you need credits to design them so like...
    Exchange - Starting to charge to change your credits, like seriously?
    I know right?? In my opinion homepages are a waste, I bought some stuff for mine 2 years ago and it still has the same stuff on it other than the free stickers. The Exchange, is a rip off now, I don't see why anybody would pay an extra coin just to sell their money for one coin less, it makes no sense! I haven't used the exchange since then.
    Coke Studios and VMK Memorial
    http://www.habbo.com/room/73887290 (view with old client)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The more it expands, the better.. most changes have been good/alright and nothing has been too drastic apart from converting to habbo beta and losing some features

hopefully the more expansion, the more updates and projects

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

It's like when you buy Credits now, you hardly get any for what you pay.

Before:
    UKash: 150 Credits for £10
    PaysafeCard: 150 Credits for £10
    Wallie-Card: 150 Credits for £10
    Payday Plus: £4.99 for 80 Credits + Rare per month
    Monthly Subscription: £14.99 for 250 Credits + One month of HC

Now:
    UKash: 80 Credits for £10
    PaysafeCard: 80 Credits for £10
    Wallie-Card: 80 Credits for £10
    Bonus Subscription (Payday Plus): $4.99 (£3.38+£1.00 Overseas Transaction) for 35 Credits + Rare Per Month
    Monthly Subscription: £25 for 225 Credits

Not too sure on the Phone or Text, but its just too much now. I didnt mind buying them every now and then before, but it's too much now for how little you get. I also prefered it when it was basic in 2005 when I joined.
    Last edited by MONEYMAGIC; 12-08-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they always sponsor absolute garbage aswel, such as the avatar film at the moment, it's scored 0/5 in most reviews yet they still sponsor it regardless 'cos all they care about is money and not about their customers going to see a good film just breaks me heart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12