HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jobs at 15?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toltoc

I do a paperound and get 16.50 a week i think its alright in school days because i get up early, but in school holidays it takes the buiscuit
    but most people in my year have a weekend job at a pub washing pots which i would never do, and why would you want to pass time at weekends your crazai

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Class collecting, pot washing?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jorc

Latest Awards:

I know grocery stores here hire around 15. Maybe wait til 16 with a better chance.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toltoc

grocery store's loving it!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, well was I was 14 I did my FIFA refereeing qualification, for 1 hour running/ jogging around with 12 year olds I got £12-20 + traveling expenses which my dad let me keep and they are still looking for loads more refs, for traveling 10 minutes about 5 miles that was another 3 quid.

so for like 80-90 minutes work I got £15 - £23 which for my age was great seeing as I could get 2 on a saturday and 2 on sunday if I was lucky.

Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Posts merged due to lag.
    Last edited by Sarah; 24-08-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

I'm turning 16 in 3 months too
    But anyway, you should be careful with getting a job at 15, because you don't qualify for the minimum wage thing, so you might end up doing more than you're being paid for.
    My friend got offered a Saturday job at the opticians she went to for her work experience, so if you've yet to do your work experience, you could try working really hard and seeing if they offer you a job or even pay you. My friend only got it because they put 'WOW.' on her report.
    It might just be worth waiting those 3 months so you know you're gonna get paid the minimum amount. I was going to apply for a weekend job at my local pizza hut but they don't accept people under 16 so I have to wait. I'm really excited about turning 16 though, cause it means I can buy everyone presents for Christmas with my own hard earned money, and I can buy things without asking for money.

Tokens
    Habbo
    EPTICWIZZHAN00

Latest Awards:

my friend is a waitress shes 16 so u might get away with being a waiter/waitress

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Start applying end of September for Christmas staff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

Local restaurants/pubs (not serving alcohol, food) will hire under 16's. Other than that its a paper round which is more work that its worth but if you really want the money, go for it!
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

I was hired at 15, but this was because I did a paper round at the shop I work in and then i got unreliable on the paper round because i was always busy so they gave me a part time job in the shop. Just try your local newsagents or local convenience store!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast