HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Tokens

i loved john so much, well wanted him to win. louis is such a crap mentor, if he had someone else i think he coulda done really well for himself
    i got you babe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eSocks View Post
    Yes i know, I'm allowed to add other things on?
    dont tell me my comment was wrong then? i was talking about how far he holds the mic from his mouth in response to misawas post. i never argued if he was miming or not because i didnt actually watch it soooo thanks
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Haaaaarry View Post
    dont tell me my comment was wrong then? i was talking about how far he holds the mic from his mouth in response to misawas post. i never argued if he was miming or not because i didnt actually watch it soooo thanks
    When I said, 'obviously miming', that wasn't posted to disagree with you, that was just my opinion.

When I said 'no hes right', although it may seem like i was telling you that your comment was wrong P), I actually wasnt.

Im not trying to argue with you here
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

John was better than Treyc, and Wagner is so REMOVED* annoying! :@ Wagner is so bad it's unreal - I want him out :|

I think the final will be...

One Direction
    Cher
    Rebecca

but I'd love to see Matt in as well, he's great

moderator alert Edited by Hecktix (Assistant General Manager): Please do not avoid the filter
    Last edited by Hecktix; 24-10-2010 at 10:35 PM.

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I actually thought Wagner would be gone this week. It's the first elimination I've gotten wrong this year . I actually think Wagner has a great voice Louis is just giving him the wrong songs. Listen to his audition!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dilusionate View Post
    I actually thought Wagner would be gone this week. It's the first elimination I've gotten wrong this year . I actually think Wagner has a great voice Louis is just giving him the wrong songs. Listen to his audition!
    "Wagner actually has a great voice"

Haha lmao I think that post belongs in the jokes section.

Isn't there supposed to be a campaign to vote for him just to wind Simon up? Similar to the campaign for us to download the silent song so Simon doesn't get number 1 at xmas.
    Last edited by Apple; 25-10-2010 at 12:34 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    "Wagner actually has a great voice"

Haha lmao I think that post belongs in the jokes section.

Isn't there supposed to be a campaign to vote for him just to wind Simon up? Similar to the campaign for us to download the silent song so Simon doesn't get number 1 at xmas.
    Yeah there is, but it's actually the "Bird is the word" song for Xmas no.1 this year...next year It'll probably be Bob the Builder or something -.-

DJ Robbie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOL really? I actually love that song but I don't think anyone except for Wagner could pull it off.
    I love Wagner because he's fun and after all, it is an entertainment show (aswell as a singing show, i know i know..) but I do actually think he can sing, as Phil has said. Louis just needs to give him a stripped down song instead of all the cheesey stuff!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by purplejassie View Post
    LOL really? I actually love that song but I don't think anyone except for Wagner could pull it off.
    I love Wagner because he's fun and after all, it is an entertainment show (aswell as a singing show, i know i know..) but I do actually think he can sing, as Phil has said. Louis just needs to give him a stripped down song instead of all the cheesey stuff!
    Imo, the only reason people like him, is because he's such an underdog. Most people think One Direction will win...kinda obvious why..and so Wagner is sort of a bit of fun, and keeping him in to annoy Simon is a joke...well tbh it's annoying me know...

it's kicking out people who have TRUE MUSICAL TALENT. Example: John. < Brilliant singer, if he had got further he probably would've got signed, if not by Simon, then by someone else.

Next week, if Wagner doesn't go out, I hope it's Mary or Treyc. Otherwise I'll be fuming.

DJ Robbie

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by R0BB13G View Post
    John was better than Treyc, and Wagner is so REMOVED* annoying! :@ Wagner is so bad it's unreal - I want him out :|

I think the final will be...

One Direction
    Cher
    Rebecca

but I'd love to see Matt in as well, he's great

moderator alert Edited by Hecktix (Assistant General Manager): Please do not avoid the filter
    Take out Rebecca and Add matt, they are the favorite 3 to win it.

I personally support Matt and Aiden is a brilliant singer when he gets the right songs, for example Mad world.

I hope the next bunch to go it: TreyC, Rebecca, Wagner, Katie and Bellame
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post