HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default The X Factor 2010 Thread *21st August*

Considering I made the past 2 official x factor threads, I may aswell make another...
    everything x factor related should be posted in here (Hopefully it'll be stickied like usual)

It returns on the 21st August (Less then 2 wks time) - its came around pretty fast.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...d-Husstle.html
    apperantly theres a real good girl band ^

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...eryl-Cole.html
    and a dead good boyband

looks like cheryl is gonna be mentoring the groups this year, but no doubt the groups will be EXTRA strong this year considering every group cheryl gets seems to be consistently strong (just by chance )

anyway!
    update any x factor happenings hereeee

and there aint gonna be a x factor next year (taking a yr break to debut us x factor)

Edited by Sarah (Forum Moderator): Thread stuck with Permission from Oli (Forum Manager).

Phew, you've found my swimming trunks, that's a relief. But I'm not sure what else I need. Maybe if I walked around a bit, I'd find out what else I need for my holiday. To find out where I've got to, you'll need to answer the following question: what accessory is mostly used in summer to protect the eyes from the sun?
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 16-08-2010 at 04:06 PM.
    dannyboi'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol just by chance ofc. wonder if she'll get 3 in a row!
    It's gonna be quite interesting having lots of guest judges, I want to see geri cos she was really strict apparently

hi comps staff if you follow my instructions, do you get it now? lol everyone's gonna think im a weirdo... no change there then

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

No x-factor next year?
    I'm looking forward to it, I love x-factor

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fudge

Latest Awards:

I can't wait, X Factor is my favourite out of all the like talent contests

Tokens
    Habbo
    transcripts

Latest Awards:

I hope louis walsh isnt the group mentor again..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awww we want another Jedward....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I went to the Manchester auditions. They turned down a hot girl who sang well because she sounded exactly like the original singer - the fact that she can match the original singer means she is awesome :S.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Offtopic ???

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    lol just by chance ofc. wonder if she'll get 3 in a row!
    It's gonna be quite interesting having lots of guest judges, I want to see geri cos she was really strict apparently

hi comps staff if you follow my instructions, do you get it now? lol everyone's gonna think im a weirdo... no change there then
    On topic, since Cheryls illness i've seen her around alot more, (she lives locally near me) she was even at the costas down the A3 haha XD
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    I went to the Manchester auditions. They turned down a hot girl who sang well because she sounded exactly like the original singer - the fact that she can match the original singer means she is awesome :S.
    Because it's probably the only person who she can do well, you don't really want another Beyoncé when the one we've got is just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Art:: View Post
    Awww we want another Jedward....
    Lol couldn't be further from the truth in my opinion.

It's good that they're finally making an effort with the groups but it just goes to show how much it is about the judges now and how much of a media machine it is. Cheryl is supposed to be the judge for the groups and this year Simon Cowell has decided to make an effort to give the group a fighting chance of someone ''winning'' which even from this early stage you could probably almost bet that a group will either win or make it to the final three this year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

I love the auditions, they are hilarious with people that think they're great when there rubbish! I would like to see another Jedward, they were entertaining.

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast