HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Habbo Music Academy - can you remember who won?

Was listening to the winning song on my iTunes and when I stumbled across youtube, found she since made a YouTube channel and now does covers! Go you Samia(with a dot) ! Really pleased you won, we should've done more (like a sponsored studio visit with Sony BMG) but glad you found a new inspiration, makes the whole thing worthwhile

http://bit.ly/b5QQUz
    Silence is golden but shouting is fun!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't remember this at all but go her!
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Didn't use Habbo when it happened, I had left for a while. What did she win?
    What you doing now Ludus?
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Omg yeah me and Samia are friends

She is really talented

Tokens

Red face

Hey Ludus, Samia. here! ::Art:: told me about this post and I had to see! I am surprised that you went back to listen, that's awesome. Thanks so much for mentioning me again! My youtube channel is doing well, I have over 1400 subscribers! I have gained about 200 subs thanks to habbo! That competition was awesome. I still have the Music badge that I won. I was also supposed to be awarded a Throne but I never received that prize. I don't know what happened with that! Wouldn't mind getting it now?? -wink wink, nudge nudge?- hahaha Okay well thanks for the mention and take care! xoxo