HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Becs Trophy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grippz

Latest Awards:

Default Becs Trophy

Hi, I have a question regarding a trophy that was in one of my rooms. It's from Becs. I can't remember how I acquired it but I am just wondering if any of you think I will be able to get anything for it?

If not and you would like it for free, you are more than welcome

Screen:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Hmm, i'm not sure.. you may be able to get a few HCs for it because I don't think staff trophies sell for much unless the person that wants to buy it likes to collect them. I'm not sure about the values but that's what I think. Also, if you don't mind if a rare values person posts in this thread do you fancy seeing how much mine will sell for? (if possible). Sorry to hi-jack your thread Grippz.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

I don't think people are interested in Staff trophies much anymore. I'd take it off your hand, but i couldn't for free i'd have to pay something but i'm currently skint.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grippz

Latest Awards:

-Danube- search my name you can have it for nothing =]

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Thanks muchly

And Calvin I wouldn't mind taking that Helkat off your hand
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That helkat was aydans, then mines and if you would let me buy it back i'd love to ;D

Also i'll give you some furni per all staff trophies or creds if I have any
    please please please let me get what i want this time

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzling View Post
    Hmm, i'm not sure.. you may be able to get a few HCs for it because I don't think staff trophies sell for much unless the person that wants to buy it likes to collect them. I'm not sure about the values but that's what I think. Also, if you don't mind if a rare values person posts in this thread do you fancy seeing how much mine will sell for? (if possible). Sorry to hi-jack your thread Grippz.

So thats where my old HelKat trophy went! I wanted to buy it back off Eoin as well. :@

I paid 50c for that. So I have no idea if your Becs one will be worth that, myself I have never heard of her!
    One for the road. :rolleyes: