HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: SNQ Raffle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default SNQ Raffle

This is posted each week (or should be!) for the HxHD Saturday Night Quiz.

Just wondering if it has ever actually taken place? It's mentioned each week but I've never heard anything more about it Would be nice to maybe get an announcement with who won?.. etc.

Thanks!

Raffle
    A raffle will also take place at the end of the month. You can be entered into the raffle if you answer a question right first. So out of the 4 quizzes if you get any question right, and you're the first in the room you're name gets jotted down along with a number. Then at the end of the month we will randomly select a number and they will bag themselves 1 month HxF VIP! (Please be aware, you're name will only be put in once, this is to give everyone a fair chance)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

i like the idea of an announcement announcing the winners! i'm actually unsure of what happening with the raffle to be honest.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure what happened to the raffle, but I'm certain that we can implement it again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well it's been announced like this for months, back when Ben was first made manager, so I don't know why nobody has ever noticed it's being overlooked.

Nice to know you'll be sorting it out though!