HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stephenHi View Post
    need to spend my money on other things but this looks well cool lol. I didn't know it had a survival thing like that, I thought it was just **** building blocks game
    HEh nope, and i bought the game a few hours ago, and have been playing it since. Survival mode is awesome.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didn't know there was a free survival beta

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didn't know there was a free survival beta
    Wait what, theres a free survival? O.o never knew that. Where?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its only like a demo beta thing, you can't craft or anything

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its only like a demo beta thing, you can't craft or anything
    oh ok. ive been playing survival (paid rememba)for so long now, its mad-good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Been playing all night, for like 9 hours. Dug and found Diamond, Obsidian, Gold and Red Ore. Plus the basic ores. If you dig down 5 spaces and press F5 you can see the underground passage via a glitch. Also, here is a greenhouse I made out of glass and wood to farm some bread from crops.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Been playing all night, for like 9 hours. Dug and found Diamond, Obsidian, Gold and Red Ore. Plus the basic ores. If you dig down 5 spaces and press F5 you can see the underground passage via a glitch. Also, here is a greenhouse I made out of glass and wood to farm some bread from crops.
    lol u loser. Although to be fair, i was playing loads and would have played more, but i didnt really wanan do an all nighter again. And damn, i havent found anything about iron/steel, but i dont really wanna cheat with that glitch, otherwise i might aswell just use the editor and get 100 of each. Nice greenhouse though, u playing on normal yeah?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i lost my place on the first night and I searched miles for coal and couldn't find any of it and i was digging up some sand and a creeper went behind me and blew me up so i rage quit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i lost my place on the first night and I searched miles for coal and couldn't find any of it and i was digging up some sand and a creeper went behind me and blew me up so i rage quit
    Haha. Yeah, i went on a search for steel and found loads, then realised i had no idea where i was, had to use this editor thing to change where my character was D:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I started a new survival game, and my lil cave that i created is ontop of a dungeon, so im always hearing those damn scary noises D: