HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this game is so fun. I built my cave in a mountain and made an upstairs lookout point with glass windows. The creepers pissing me off though. Blew my cave to pieces and killed me twice now. I've spammed my area with torches and found out im right near my cave (Y) might go on a trip to look for stuff and leave a torch trail

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stephenHi View Post
    this game is so fun. I built my cave in a mountain and made an upstairs lookout point with glass windows. The creepers pissing me off though. Blew my cave to pieces and killed me twice now. I've spammed my area with torches and found out im right near my cave (Y) might go on a trip to look for stuff and leave a torch trail
    Wait, did u buy the game? Seems like a lot for a demo

But yeah, the fact the map goes on as long as you do is quite mad really, so easy to get lost unless u put a tower that is absolutely massive on the top of ur house/cave. Mine started out as a cave, but now its kind of a luxury dungeon Building a massive farm-like area ontop of it, with a wall so its like a fort. Its a mini island also, so if i wanted i could just light up the whole thing and have no worries but i cba. Will take a pic when its done

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure my crappy comp will be able to run it.

Sad face.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fez View Post
    I'm not sure my crappy comp will be able to run it.

Sad face.
    You've the graphics...right?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    You've the graphics...right?
    My friend can't run it on his laptop, which can run stuff like Wow fine. Just because it looks ****, it is a bit graphic intensive.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Wait, did u buy the game? Seems like a lot for a demo

But yeah, the fact the map goes on as long as you do is quite mad really, so easy to get lost unless u put a tower that is absolutely massive on the top of ur house/cave. Mine started out as a cave, but now its kind of a luxury dungeon Building a massive farm-like area ontop of it, with a wall so its like a fort. Its a mini island also, so if i wanted i could just light up the whole thing and have no worries but i cba. Will take a pic when its done
    torrented it until i have money to buy it loll I probably will buy it though because I wanna play multiplayer and stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    My friend can't run it on his laptop, which can run stuff like Wow fine. Just because it looks ****, it is a bit graphic intensive.
    Sure it gets slightly laggy when theres LOADS of stuff, but turn your view distance to the second lowest and you'd be super-fine. And u can change how good the graphics are anyway, so really it isnt that bad.

and stephen u suck.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im gonna buy it now tbh. My bday is soon so I guess I can spare losing £8 out of my £9 in my bank. Plus I can sell a few games on ebay if I wanted to so yeah

BUYING NOW

and ive got plans of what im gonna build.

It's gonna be an island and in the middle it's going to have a ladder leading up to a watch tower

paint plan below

I'm not sad one bit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stephenHi View Post
    im gonna buy it now tbh. My bday is soon so I guess I can spare losing £8 out of my £9 in my bank. Plus I can sell a few games on ebay if I wanted to so yeah

BUYING NOW

and ive got plans of what im gonna build.

It's gonna be an island and in the middle it's going to have a ladder leading up to a watch tower

paint plan below

I'm not sad one bit
    Haha. Lookin good. but you wont need a watch tower if you're on an island that is lit reasonably well since they wont have anywhere to spawn.

Im currently preparing to venture down the dungeon that is in my island and hopefully wont die D: Will hopefully find some lava that can be put to good use.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

make traps for the enemies. Pressure plates and loads of tnt. now that would be great

can the monsters go in the water?

and aren't they planning to add sea monsters and wolves that you can tame as pets lol

WTFFFFFF paypal just screwed me over.

Just bought minecraft and used my old card number, it said that I had to use another card so I put all my new card details in, bought it again and it said it again. Went on my bank site and the money was taken out but paypal has no record of me paying. ****
    Last edited by Stephen; 16-08-2010 at 05:03 PM.