HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Default Doctor Who Christmas Special 2010

Well, I think we need a thread for the christmas special.

We know its set in space / on the orient express, i heard the setting could have a Victorian feel but with technology built in.

We know Katharine Jenkins is in it ( she has finished her filming for it )

Michael Gambon is staring in it as well ( plays Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films )

Steven Moffat has said its going to be the most christmasy special yet.

Its been rumoured it will be a twist on Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol ( not sure on that )

Been also rumoured that the title could be called '' Father Who ''

First Picture Of It ( giving on the one show last night )

Got any more information / news feel free to add

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We're making a thread on this already?! I can't wait for it. I hope I'm not let down :/
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when the picture first loaded i thought the camera man was a monster LMFAO

like with a metal head staring out the dr

sounds good i can't wait

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    We're making a thread on this already?! I can't wait for it. I hope I'm not let down :/

Well theirs rumours and news of casting and filming has already started

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

tbh there might as well be a doctor who thread stickied the amount this brings up

anyway i wouldnt be surprised if they spoofed a christmas carol, alot of other things do and it would be interesting to see it in dr who.

and if its called "father who" thats a crap title. Would be better like "doctor christmas" because that kinda makes more sense, christmas being the surname and the dr being the state of the person, like father to some extent is. Even so, that idea was crap too.

also off topic but i really wish they would make a proper dr who game in hd and crap, not the bull theyre giving. id even pay for it. My personal idea is to have something like a huge invasion like i thought would happen in the pandorica episode (Cant remember exactly) and basically youre unit or something and you have to fight them off. Id love a level being a dalek and just being able to go around shooting. And say in multiplayer because a dalek would kill every living thing in one the other people could easily block this or something, and limited ammo. The cybermen could only go up and electrocute people but to balance these they can only be destroyed by shooting their eye areas so they can't see, then have around 10 seconds where u have to go plant something in order for them to die. Sontarens and other ones without lots of armour would just die like humans.
    Also humans would be allowed more then one weapon, so you could get a dalek gun from daleks in manhatten which would kill daleks in one (this being the only gun to kill in one).

but yeah not gonna happen as the way i imagine it, it would probably be a 15, minimum.
    Last edited by dbgtz; 21-08-2010 at 01:35 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Selena Gomez View Post
    tbh there might as well be a doctor who thread stickied the amount this brings up

anyway i wouldnt be surprised if they spoofed a christmas carol, alot of other things do and it would be interesting to see it in dr who.

and if its called "father who" thats a crap title. Would be better like "doctor christmas" because that kinda makes more sense, christmas being the surname and the dr being the state of the person, like father to some extent is. Even so, that idea was crap too.

also off topic but i really wish they would make a proper dr who game.

I cant wait for this special , As it's the first one with out David Tennant so it will be good to see the difference.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who's to say the Dr really is farther who, could be some person imitating him, can't jump to conclusions via a title, and certainly not the most obvious when its dr who

also off topic but i really wish they would make a proper dr who game in hd and crap, not the bull theyre giving. id even pay for it. My personal idea is to have something like a huge invasion like i thought would happen in the pandorica episode (Cant remember exactly) and basically youre unit or something and you have to fight them off. Id love a level being a dalek and just being able to go around shooting. And say in multiplayer because a dalek would kill every living thing in one the other people could easily block this or something, and limited ammo. The cybermen could only go up and electrocute people but to balance these they can only be destroyed by shooting their eye areas so they can't see, then have around 10 seconds where u have to go plant something in order for them to die. Sontarens and other ones without lots of armour would just die like humans.

Also humans would be allowed more then one weapon, so you could get a dalek gun from daleks in manhatten which would kill daleks in one (this being the only gun to kill in one).
    the game they brought out i heard was a teaser to see if crowds would enjoy it, but i highly doubt it'll be an rpg or include physical weapons as dr who doesn't promote violence.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiceover. View Post
    the game they brought out i heard was a teaser to see if crowds would enjoy it, but i highly doubt it'll be an rpg or include physical weapons as dr who doesn't promote violence.
    yeah but it would be kick ass might just get black ops for pc and mod it haha but then id have to do dalek models too and yeah.
    i hope it is a teaser cos a) my computers crap so it doesnt run well so i want a console release and b) better quality work

also i wasnt jumping to conclusions it just sounded like a crap title :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
    I can't wait, but I still can't stand matt smith, David tennant for life!
    The Christmas Specials are often boring though I hope it's not a let down

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah but it would be kick ass might just get black ops for pc and mod it haha but then id have to do dalek models too and yeah.
    i hope it is a teaser cos a) my computers crap so it doesnt run well so i want a console release and b) better quality work

also i wasnt jumping to conclusions it just sounded like a crap title :L
    I asked someone to make a Doctor Who mod for CoD2 years ago but they declined It would probably be really hard to do.

I hate the long waits between Doctor Who episodes. 4 months doesn't sound too long...

We need a Doctor Who thread stickied. We talk about it near enough the whole year and it would mean a new thread wouldn't be created for Christmas and each series.
    Last edited by Stitch; 21-08-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast