HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Welsh Exam board for Geogrpahy GCSE

Ok, i go and pick up my GCSE results, and i look at my geogprahy and it say a BIG Fat D. im pridicted an A in geoprahy and my coursework was at an A which is worth 25%, ironicly the same people in my class got the same amount of points and same grade as i did which was 6 of us, just wondering has this happend in any other school? and the teacher said there going to look at the brakedown just wondering has this happend elsewhere?

Vouch
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just because you got an A in coursework the other parts of the course you might have got say an E or F to bring that A down, because the coursework is only 25% after all

if not, i'm sure you can sent it back to be remaraked. you will have to contact your school about that

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    just because you got an A in coursework the other parts of the course you might have got say an E or F to bring that A down, because the coursework is only 25% after all

if not, i'm sure you can sent it back to be remaraked. you will have to contact your school about that
    Fair point but isnt it quiet fishy that 5 A grade students go the same mark? and same amount of points?

Vouch
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Madox View Post
    Fair point but isnt it quiet fishy that 5 A grade students go the same mark? and same amount of points?
    Points are the same for each grade I believe. For example if you got 46 points for a B, so will everyone else who gets a B. 'tis points not marks

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

I had an E in Geography with welsh board

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Others performed better in the exam. Perhaps you weren't taught proper exam technique. Coursework is never the best indicator for a final grade anyway, since you have numerous attempts to get it right, and nigh on unlimited time

Tokens

fair enough but i cant wait what they have to say about it, no matter how much its costs to re mark it its getten remarked, i wont be statisfied until i get my pass in that subject it is a real p take

Vouch
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

a pass is anything which is above an F, so it is technically a pass. but i understand wanting to get above a C

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    a pass is anything which is above an F, so it is technically a pass. but i understand wanting to get above a C
    dont see anything less than a C as a pass to be honest espically if your pridicited an A

Vouch
    [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Tokens
    Habbo
    diddydude101

Latest Awards:

...........COOL............

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not post pointlessly, thanks
    Last edited by Cosmic; 24-08-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast