HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KebabJuice

I WASNT EVEN AWARE THE WELSH BOARD WAS DIFFERENT I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL THEE GAME BTW SORRY TO HEAR YOU DIDNT GET THE GRADE YOU WANTED!
    You can't touch this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glopy

Quote Originally Posted by Madox View Post
    Ok, i go and pick up my GCSE results, and i look at my geogprahy and it say a BIG Fat D. im pridicted an A in geoprahy and my coursework was at an A which is worth 25%, ironicly the same people in my class got the same amount of points and same grade as i did which was 6 of us, just wondering has this happend in any other school? and the teacher said there going to look at the brakedown just wondering has this happend elsewhere?
    the points next to the Grade is the points you get for your school for getting that grade, you obvs failed hardcore, on the other hand. i got my C in geog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dinosaurawrr

Latest Awards:

Get them to remark it.
    or ask your school if you had two candidate numbers from the welshboard.
    i retook gcse english with the welshboard got a high c in my cwk
    goes in today to find i got a G?
    turns out I had two candidate numbers, one the college sent my cwk off with and one they exam board sent off with my exams making me have a G and them thinking i had been absent for half the year.
    would deffo get it looked into
    it also happend with another girl in my class was predicted an A in english got a D

there sorting it though so hopefully ill have my real grade soon!
    Last edited by Dinosaurawrr; 25-08-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When it comes to the exam you can't expect anything. I feel that if you all got the same points, and grade then I do agree it is fishy. Maybe you was taught to answer in a way that the exam board didn't do. I have no idea if Welsh is different than English. But if you feel you haven't been given the correct grade then contact you're school or the exam board, immediately.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WJEC have been very harsh with me at AS - I was predicted around 78 UMS for my IT2 coursework (40%) and I got 60ish (can't remember the exact number) and ended up with a B.

There's a few threads on The Student Room about WJEC and their marking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Madox View Post
    Ok, i go and pick up my GCSE results, and i look at my geogprahy and it say a BIG Fat D. im pridicted an A in geoprahy and my coursework was at an A which is worth 25%, ironicly the same people in my class got the same amount of points and same grade as i did which was 6 of us, just wondering has this happend in any other school? and the teacher said there going to look at the brakedown just wondering has this happend elsewhere?

maybe you shouldnt have become so complacent with your A grade coursework and revised harder for your exam? 25% is nothing anyway, if you got a C in the exam it would have been hard to get above a mid B overall let alone an A.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12