HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Diarrhoea advert.

I saw this yesterday while I was watching Sky Sports. What utter **** thought this up?
    WaterAid is launching a hard-hitting TV campaign created by Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw that highlights the plight of people living in areas of poor sanitation, through a dark version of the playground song, 'Diarrhoea Diarrhoea'.
    This will have the totally wrong affect I feel. They're trying to spread the word that Diarrhoea is a big killer in Africa due to poor hygiene and sanitation but this is (obviously to me) just going to be laughed up by most. I didn't really know what to think when I first saw the advert but I did give a shocked kind of chuckle.
    Let me know what you think.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was smiling up until the African boy came on when I was a bit like ... So it's done it's job for me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    I was smiling up until the African boy came on when I was a bit like ... So it's done it's job for me
    A certain "wtf" moment for me.

definately an wtf moment. especially when he was chanting diarrhoea ;l
    You can't touch this.