HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Angel-Light

Latest Awards:

Why is everything becoming touchscreen? I really don't like the new Ipod because of teh touchscreen. I feel that the screen gets too dirty with finger marks also if it is in your pocket without the lock being on it will cause havoc -.-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-Light View Post
    Why is everything becoming touchscreen? I really don't like the new Ipod because of teh touchscreen. I feel that the screen gets too dirty with finger marks also if it is in your pocket without the lock being on it will cause havoc -.-
    Touch screen is great if it is done properly. Unless you have a dirty job such as a mechanic/builder/farmer etc then you shouldn't really have a problem with the screen getting dirty unless you never wash your hands? And I never have a problem with things getting pressed because usually with touchscreen technology they implement ways of locking it fast and easily.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    To be honest, using an mp3 player as the source of music at any event like a wedding is dreadful, the controls tend to be a downfall, but some people seem to manage to navigate an mp3 player, or be clever and make a playlist Apparently MP3 players have replaced alot of DJs at personal events like weddings because of the recession. There's some eco-science behind all this
    I don't DJ with an iPod - however I do use an ipod as a form of backup as well as an external - handy if your PC breaks.

But when on holiday lets say - I want quite a lot of music with me - you can get bored easily of the same tracks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    To be honest, using an mp3 player as the source of music at any event like a wedding is dreadful, the controls tend to be a downfall, but some people seem to manage to navigate an mp3 player, or be clever and make a playlist Apparently MP3 players have replaced alot of DJs at personal events like weddings because of the recession. There's some eco-science behind all this
    iPod classics are pretty good for MP3 DJs if they don't want to use a computer (you dock them with decks)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-Light View Post
    Genuine concern Hayley, although I think Apple knows what they're doing with their touch enabled devices these days. I'm happy to report most of their devices only rarely show off any fingerprints with usage.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    I don't DJ with an iPod - however I do use an ipod as a form of backup as well as an external - handy if your PC breaks.

But when on holiday lets say - I want quite a lot of music with me - you can get bored easily of the same tracks.
    So when you are on holiday you listen to over 525 hours of music?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intel View Post
    I don't think that's the point though, I can fill my phone up with loads of music I love and still want to listen to something else sometimes, thank god for Spotify mobile eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    I don't think that's the point though, I can fill my phone up with loads of music I love and still want to listen to something else sometimes, thank god for Spotify mobile eh?
    Oh I know, but the way he put it is he likes loads of music so he doesn't have to listen to the same song twice.

Which isn't going to happen :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can't he be spontaneous? He doesn't have to plan x amount of hours of music to listen to

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh I know, but the way he put it is he likes loads of music so he doesn't have to listen to the same song twice.

Which isn't going to happen :L
    I'd just like to have more choice.

Plus due to the size of my music library it would be quite time consuming to select the tracks I like and the tracks I'm nto as keen on - its a lot easier to just whack it all on.