HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Default Apple Event 1st Of September

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/25/a...l-be-there-li/

Engadget reports of a Apple event for 1st of september,

rumours are it will be a updated iPod Touch and a Updated Apple TV being rumoured to be re-brandded as iTV

would be nice if they gave some news when iOS 4 is coming to the iPad though!

Threads merged by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) as there are two equally good threads on this.
    Threads merged by Recursion (Forum Moderator): The Windows stream thread is better off here now the discussion is mostly over and may cause confusion.
    Last edited by Recursion; 01-09-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I think they should update the iMac so I have something to save up for come this December
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, I bet there will be mix ups with the channel itv and the new name if that rumour is true. If it isn't a legal mix up, it sure will be amoungst everyday conversation.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    I think they should update the iMac so I have something to save up for come this December
    They normally get refreshed around October. BUT they did change it around a month ago with a new processor http://www.apple.com/uk/imac/ I don't think the design will change from the current one till next year But I hope it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuto View Post
    Hmm, I bet there will be mix ups with the channel itv and the new name if that rumour is true. If it isn't a legal mix up, it sure will be amoungst everyday conversation.
    Yeah ITV have already said they'll get lawyers. But i'm sure Apple will get around it. If they cant they can always rename it in the UK

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stexual: View Post
    They normally get refreshed around October. BUT they did change it around a month ago with a new processor http://www.apple.com/uk/imac/ I don't think the design will change from the current one till next year But I hope it does.

Yeah ITV have already said they'll get lawyers. But i'm sure Apple will get around it. If they cant they can always rename it in the UK
    I hope the iMac design doesn't get change. I love how they look right now
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wonder how long the old Apple TV will stay (if it does) in the store? Trying to get one on the cheap plus its better than the screenless iPod.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
    Wonder how long the old Apple TV will stay (if it does) in the store? Trying to get one on the cheap plus its better than the screenless iPod.
    Well judging by apple, apart from the iphone, as soon as they release a new product they replace it in their store the same day. You might be able to get it cheaper from other retailers though such as amazon sometime after the new release.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well judging by apple, apart from the iphone, as soon as they release a new product they replace it in their store the same day. You might be able to get it cheaper from other retailers though such as amazon sometime after the new release.
    True but you can sometimes buy it from the online store in the clearance section

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All apple do, is think of something, see what it looks like (a TV in this case) and a bloody 'i' infront of it... I think it sounds poo.

i-this, i-that! SHUUUUTT UP lol (thats towards apple btw )

Lew.
    Im not here to be loved, I love to be hated :-}

Tokens
    Habbo
    triston220

Latest Awards:

Apple have filed a patent for a touch screen iMac and macbook pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaaack! View Post
    See, however much I want this, my girlfriend uses my PC too much, and I would be killed.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast