HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Default A Levels/college

I have this friend who just turned 18 this year and would like to do A Levels, however he's not too sure if he would have to pay for his second year of A Levels as he will be turning 19 that year.

Does anyone know any colleges in London that do intensive a level courses, or if he would have to pay for his second year of a levels?

+rep for advice

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You could always get your friend to search some colleges websites as they might have them on there - unless he has no internet then you could do it for him. However, if the websites are rarely updated, you could still search on them and get the numbers to phone up! There is no harm in trying as most colleges are open this week for enrolment days and such.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

We've been doing that all day, and I've suggested him to call colleges of course

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Always one step ahead Shar, as I said really no harm in trying. If he can't find any how about he widens his search to just outside London - However, as London is really massive I'm sure at least one could steer him in the right direction and give him the details!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanthaa View Post
    Always one step ahead Shar, as I said really no harm in trying. If he can't find any how about he widens his search to just outside London - However, as London is really massive I'm sure at least one could steer him in the right direction and give him the details!
    Unfortunately, he can't do that because he lives in London and travel will be a big issue. He's still looking though. Thanks for the advice

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He could always do like night courses/a year course? But yeah i'm pretty sure he'll have to pay for them in his 2nd year.
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was 18 when I restarted college and I didn't have to pay. I have turned 19 since and still do not have to pay, because I started the A Level course before I turned 19. I *assume* it's the same elsewhere and to be fair I know my tutor has had to pull a few strings, but I assume it's possible. Just have him ring around
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Better start quickly too. Courses are starting very very soon