HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

A friend told me about this special release. We might see it for our triannual visit to the movie theatres
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As Fez said, it's all about the money :/ 3D TVs in general mean sod all to the film industry at the moment. Avatar is just being re-released because they want more money and seeing as Avatar was/is a hit because of its 3D capabilities, re-releasing it in the cinema is the perfect opportunity as that's where you get a good 3D experience. They're not relying on the sales of 3D TVs - if they were they would of created the film a few years later to make sure it is sold alongside 3D televisions

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Will not be seeing this again.
    Sounds like someone wants to get.... funky.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The film was like 3 and a half hours anyway (wasn't it?) so I doubt that many of the millions of people who helped the film earn $2.7b (Wikipedia) world wide would sit through it again either at home or the cinema for an extra 9 minutes of footage. I certainly know I wouldn't bother because I would be A) wasting my time B) my money.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

I saw the new film length is just under 3 hours. (171 mins I think)

I love this film. I saw it in 3D first time it was released and brought it on blu ray. I'd go see it again in the cinema for full effect and the experience even without extra scenes tbh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12