HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P1

I've just been looking at some stills from the film. There are quiet a few more out there but these are all the ones I found on just one site.

It looks pretty good and almost as I imagined it whilst reading the book. One thing I really can't figure out in my own head is where they're actually going to cut the end of the first film. I'm guessing that the images are from both films as it was all fimed at the same time buy my guess is it's when they destroy the first horcrux as its quiet a way into the book but I really don'k now, thoughts on that?

Some of the stills look really good but some of them are not that great but I guess that it's before it's all been edited properly, for instance the one with Harry and Hagrid in Privet Drive looks awful lol.

SPOILER CONTAINS IMAGES OF THE FILM/S SO DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE SURPRISE XOX

Edited by Alkaz (Asst General Manager): Link added to direct page of images.
    Last edited by Alkaz; 02-09-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Images dont work for me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah images dont work but I've already seen them.

It's been confirmed that the split will be (don't read if you dont want to know):

woo i cant wait

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh for some reason they was broke and it wasn't just me, when I first posted the thread they was all there :S Anyway I've updated the spoiler with a link direct to the images.

That's really interesting Mike, I wonder if they're going to put the last 6 pages or so into the film as well or do you think that might well be used for another film in that many years time?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've heard they're including the epilogue at the end, they'll still be playing themselves, but using CGI to make them look older, hopefully it wont look too bad aging someone 2 decades with CGI .

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Oh for some reason they was broke and it wasn't just me, when I first posted the thread they was all there :S Anyway I've updated the spoiler with a link direct to the images.

That's really interesting Mike, I wonder if they're going to put the last 6 pages or so into the film as well or do you think that might well be used for another film in that many years time?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aww I really had hoped that they would leave that out so there could possibly be another film in years to come haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well J. K. Rowling said that she doesn't have any intention of continuing the series, although she never knows what the future holds . But unless they purchase the full rights from Rowling, it's doubtful they'll be able to continue the series. Also what else would there be left to watch .

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Aww I really had hoped that they would leave that out so there could possibly be another film in years to come haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There was a documentary about her a while ago where she said she had already worked out and knows the destinies of almost all the characters. It would be good to see that come to life and what life has been like for them all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I can't wait for these films they're going to be very good

I wish tho Rowling had left out that final chapter from the platform tho, it could have easily been carried on with Harry as an Aura.
    Former Competitions Manager