HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha bobby

Btw, those who made suggestions recently won't be ignored, I've listed them all down for my successor, and dw they include new VIP userbars which have been made and the couple of new donator colours
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

woooooooo

joke im not that mean. id be a lot nicer if we were still mates but since were not, have fun in uni and that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    woooooooo

joke im not that mean. id be a lot nicer if we were still mates but since were not, have fun in uni and that

so wanted to use that pic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    woooooooo

tis a shame we're not anymore tara, I enjoyed talking to you in the past. I blame getting too wrapped up in HxF, sorry.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xorx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post

so wanted to use that pic.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    But yeah Oli I guess it was the right decision to make and I hope you do well in the future.
    You were good as far as I've known you and I hope you still stick around and join Team Spam.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gangsteragent

Latest Awards:

Wow, another shocker.. Oli you managed the forum great and I don't think he could have picked another manager. I didn't talk to you much but by what I did I think you're an amazing guy. Good Luck in Uni and best of luck with whatever you try to do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a shame Oli, you were one of few staff that I actually like lol. Good luck at uni and stuff, and I'm thinking along the same lines when it comes to the start of my uni.. Still a month away though..

Good luck and thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

Aww no! Shame to see you go Olipoly. Hopefully we'll still talk and stuff but good luck at uni and for everything in the future. You'll be missed dearly and the forum probably won't be the same without you. You are a great person and a fantastic friend

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    It's a shame Oli, you were one of few staff that I actually like lol. Good luck at uni and stuff, and I'm thinking along the same lines when it comes to the start of my uni.. Still a month away though..

Good luck and thanks
    Thanks Josh, when you left a few months back I was pretty gutted as you are an absolute credit to the forum, it was good to see you return

I think it's good to make a clean break when you go to Uni, although you spend less time here than me so it's different

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to miss you Oli

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast