HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Thanks Josh, when you left a few months back I was pretty gutted as you are an absolute credit to the forum, it was good to see you return

I think it's good to make a clean break when you go to Uni, although you spend less time here than me so it's different
    Aw thanks ove3: I will be leaving again soon though

I know, you'll probably find other, better, things to be doing with your time anyway, so it's best to leave now and prepare I guess.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah that's exactly it Josh, I have so many people to see before I go and HxF will only disrupt that, like I was on HxF til like 3am yesterday, woke up yesterday morning and cancelled an early meeting with a friend cause I was tired Not good stuff! haha.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow omg goodbye
    Last edited by Josh; 08-09-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Before you go, I appear to have somehow lost my Habbox merit badge again only just noticed silly me

Anyway yeah laters HECKTIX never really that close but had some good laughs mostly over Amber and other fat people prob, and really hate to think who they try to replace all the leavers with haha, gonna have the forum run by Saurav at this rate and the gods only know what that'll be like (but I'm not telling ) so yeah good luck sleeping on tables or whatever you're actually meant to do at uni

The rapture has begun
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Before you go, I appear to have somehow lost my Habbox merit badge again only just noticed silly me

Anyway yeah laters HECKTIX never really that close but had some good laughs mostly over Amber and other fat people prob, and really hate to think who they try to replace all the leavers with haha, gonna have the forum run by Saurav at this rate and the gods only know what that'll be like (but I'm not telling ) so yeah good luck sleeping on tables or whatever you're actually meant to do at uni

The rapture has begun
    blame garion that time Tom he made an announcement about it, let me find it: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=662981

Never change though, one of the only genuine and genuinely funny people on here.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when do we find out new agm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    when do we find out new agm
    I don't know Tara, it hasn't been decided fully as far as I am aware - I don't really think there's much discussion to have, there's one man for the job and if he doesn't got it Habbox really will be going down hill.

+2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like I said yesterday in Garions thread, I've already said everything to him by the time we get here and I've already said everything to you I wish to have said.
    Good luck Oli, an excellent Forum Manager :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Are you serious?
    The two people i've known from here the longest leave at the same time? FML.

Ergh, well I can't persuade you to stay, my brother is constantly telling me how hard he has to work at Uni, so I spose it's a sensible decision on your half.
    Good luck at Uni and have a great time

We didn't really speak that much despite how long i've known you, but nevertheless you are a great guy and did wonders for the forum and I wish we could do more than just say thank you, it doesn't seem whole for everything you've done.

I hope you'll stay on the forum and check back on us occasionally, just to make sure we're all behaving ourselves, you will be missed.

Bye Oli
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xorx

Latest Awards:

Still waiting for my perms.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast