HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Bet you never thought you'd see this day!

After a lot of thinking and discussion, last night I decided to resign from my post at HabboxForum (some of you will be glad to hear I suppose).

There are several reasons for this really, the loss of Garion was a major contribution to this decision, as you have seen I have publicly said that I don't want AGM, mainly because in just over a week I am going to Uni. I can't imagine working with anyone but Garion in my current role and don't really have the time to adapt, although the person who I think should get AGM would be a wonderful person to work with.

I was always going to consider leaving Habbox when I went to uni, but when it got round to it, I'm sure you'll know I was way too addicted to HabboxForum to manage to do it After a lot of thinking and talking with a close friend last night, I have decided to make the break . HxF hasn't done wonders for my social life in the past 18 months and I think it's only right to start over at Uni, fresh - a new life.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at HabboxForum and as you all know, I've put a lot in to HabboxForum, time, effort etc (whether you agree with my style of Management or not, it's fair point) however I certainly have not put in, what I've got out, which is the chance to meet a load of fantastic people and be part of this amazing community, that simply wouldn't exist without you, whoever you are.

As I've said, I know a lot of people never saw eye to eye with my Management although I will tell you that the Moderation team has never been so strong, and when the new Forum Manager (and possibly Assistant Forum Manager) are appointed, they will only keep this getting stronger. I wouldn't leave if there weren't people I think could run the Department - there really are a couple of perfect people for the job.

I've already said personal thankyous to most people but I shall probably continue that privately rather than spelling it out here, as there are too many people on this forum to list. I shall make a few comments though,

-:Undertaker:-, whilst I love and respect the fact you post a lot round the Current Affairs forum, please try to ensure that not every thread get links back to UKIP or how crap the EU is. I respect your opinion but you do tend to plaster it everywhere

People like Saurav, Jake, Intel - keep it up with the feedback, it's people like you that makes the world keep going round at HxF and as much as you may get on our nerves at times, you are essential for HabboxForum.

Everybody else, keep posting around HxF - if you want an active HxF then post, on a good day at peak times we get over 100 members online, if all of these members were active posters it would be insane, although saying that daily posting has doubled over the past month

Good luck everybody else with going back to school, starting uni & everything.

Please Support xxMATTGxx in his Management, he isn't going anywhere so if you don't like it you need to get over it and support him because he is the future of Habbox. I'm pretty confident Matt will be joined by a very able replacement for Garion who will continue Garion's legacy, it's quite clear that Garion left a huge mark on Habbox and an absolutely huge hole to fill. I'm sure the person I have in mind will do it (let's hope Jin & Matt agree).

Thankyou to every single member of this forum, it's been a great 16 months, goodbye

moderator alert Thread closed by Police (Forum Moderator) due to bump.
    Last edited by e5; 11-08-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wkd am gona get me old acc bk.

no seriously, bye oddball.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cosmic

Latest Awards:

Shame to hear that you're going. Not much I can add to my PM and the message in the mod forum, but I'ma take this opportunity to thank you for everything that you have taught me, as well as supporting me (and sticking up for me) when things got a little rough. You have done an amazing job with this forum and I'm sure that the new manager(s) will have a damn tough job trying to best you.

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
    wkd am gona get me old acc bk.

no seriously, bye oddball.
    Why do you call me oddball, Matty?
    Btw you've been a changed man since you came back, you've really made a positive difference to HxF
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Why do you call me oddball, Matty?
    Btw you've been a changed man since you came back, you've really made a positive difference to HxF
    You needed a pet name bbe ove3:

I always made a positive contribution to HxFwhat you tryna say about Minstrels!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not just Garion who left a huge mark on Habbox and left huge shoes to fill, you did too and I don't envy the next Forum Manager who has to try fit into them!

PS. if youre thinking same person as me, i hope they get it too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xorx

Latest Awards:

NO WAY ARE YOU LEAVING OLI. I JUST GOT HERE.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyy View Post
    NO WAY ARE YOU LEAVING OLI. I JUST GOT HERE.
    Haha, sorry Bobby, you seem like a positive member for HxF so stick around, you're just what this place needs!

@ Mike, I think we are thinking along the same lines

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Haha, sorry Bobby, you seem like a positive member for HxF so stick around, you're just what this place needs!

@ Mike, I think we are thinking along the same lines
    Whose this then? Don't be sly.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xorx

Latest Awards:

It's obviously me. Just hand your perms over already!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast