HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Default Britains Got Talent

Well Im sure you all knew about the possiblity of Simon and Piers quitting the show. If they do both quit the show, Amanda may be dropped. So what about the new judges? James Corden, Paul O'Grady and Peter Kay!

James Corden and Peter Kay are being tipped to join 'Britain's Got Talent' after reports that both Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell will quit to concentrate on their US TV careers.

'Gavin and Stacey' star James reportedly 'caught the eye' of Simon when he performed a World Cup song during one of the live shows earlier this year.

A source told the News of the World: "James is up for doing it. And Simon thinks he has the charisma and humour to carry the panel, especially if Simon leaves the show as well."

Meanwhile, comedian Peter Kay is being considered as a replacement for Simon Cowell if he quits, as widely expected, to work on the US version of 'The X Factor'.

The Sunday Mirror claims that if Simon goes, Amanda Holden may also be axed to make way for an all-new panel, with Paul O'Grady joining Peter Kay and James Corden as the final new judge.

A show insider told the paper: "Amanda loves ‘BGT’ and she will be devastated if she is dropped. But this isn't personal, it's business.

"As far as viewers are concerned, the panel comes as a trio. So, with two-thirds of them leaving, the opportunity for a complete overhaul was too good to miss and unfortunately Amanda could be a casualty in that."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont think theyd make it all men tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

They may change yet, if it happens, seeing as its not final

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The words "talent" and "James Corden" simply do not coexist in the same universe.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

i wouldn't watch it if all the judges changed. I'm my opinion i think amanda and simon make the show with louis on the side and it is obviously amanda loves doing it. Simon was rumored to leave x factor he's not, so this much just be the same?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

simon was the only one who made it enjoyable imo, dont care bout piers he annoyed the crap out of me

corden would just be for the lols tbh.

they havnt actually said theyre leaving though, right?