HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Dolls"

Tokens

Red face "Dolls"

I really hate these dolls that all of these girls are making. The whole section of other alterations (non-habbo related) is full of them. I loathe these "alts" or whatever they are. I suggest making a new sub-forum or whatever for them, so that I can completely avoid them. They are hideous and stupid.
    Let the flames begin!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There very talented people that do the dolls, you should take note and try it youreself. people that do dolls are some of the best pixel artists on the forum.

Woo at star idea, got 2 sexy pink stars now

I DONT KNOW HOW MODERATORS SLEEP AT NIGHT -CRI-

Tokens

I did not question the talent of the people making them, I just stated that I hated them, and cannot stand that forum being flooded with them. I'm sure the people making them are good pixel artists, I just hate the form in which they show it. Kthxbai.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The non-habbo related section was made for dolls and other pixel art that wasnt habbo related
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

There are so many "doll" "alts" that perhaps a sub-sub-forum in that forum specifically for these "dolls".

Tokens

Latest Awards:

IT IS a sub forum made specifically for dolls and non habbo realted pixel art!! (which is usually done in a dolling style)
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

I said sub-sub.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah this again *gasp* rightt. Dolls forum IS non habbo releated alterations..why would we have sub-sub forum? :/ in non habbo releated alterations..there are like only dolls in it? so it's the same if we rename it to dolls section or just make another sub-sub forum or just leave it like it is. You'll get over it I don't make dolls but just look into different sections than if dolls bother you so much we already have alot of different graphics sections..first you people wanted more sections we made them now you want even more? Be glad with what you have, god.

THE END.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Tokens

When you say the end, aren't you supposed to lock it? Can mods on this site lock topics?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just leave it green. It doesnt matter if they lock it or not they expect you to stop the discussion.
    It's not a suicide it's a crime :eusa_booh
    On the brink of a breakdown

Thanks for the sig Noble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast