HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Interview at mcdonalds..Crew member (evening shift?)

Hi, I got a job interview next week for evening shifts i think..Would this mean I be working 5 days during the week doing evening shifts or does the shift change each month or so? I already attend college 3 days a week..

Also what does happen in the interview? I got some OJB or something?

I also want to know what mcdonalds pay for 16 year olds?

Thanks

moderator alert Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump!
    Last edited by Chris; 27-09-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

I believe they pay minimum wage because they can also where i live you get discount off of driving lessons
    Good luck
    forever the queen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KyoraStryker

Latest Awards:

When I worked at McDonald's many years ago, if you work evening shifts, you're likely to end up closing the store. I don't think the shift will change unless you ask for it, unless you are referring to the hours, in which case they're always subject to change.

When I went through my interview, they asked me job-related questions, like how comfortable I was preparing food, handling customers, restocking supplies, my hygiene habits (true story), etc.

I say just be yourself, act calm, be truthful and keep a level head. You'll ace the interview.

BIG thank you to the graphics department for making this banner. I LOVE IT!

"If Herbal Essences shampoo has all these exotic effects on women, is their hair really the first place they put it?"
    Last +rep: Shar,
    Next posting goal: | 100 | 250 | 500 | 1,000 | 1,500 | 2,500 | 5,000 | 10,000 |

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I believe they pay minimum wage because they can also where i live you get discount off of driving lessons
    Good luck
    Ah sweet, I be driving soon so that a plus!

Quote Originally Posted by KyoraStryker View Post
    When I worked at McDonald's many years ago, if you work evening shifts, you're likely to end up closing the store. I don't think the shift will change unless you ask for it, unless you are referring to the hours, in which case they're always subject to change.

When I went through my interview, they asked me job-related questions, like how comfortable I was preparing food, handling customers, restocking supplies, my hygiene habits (true story), etc.

I say just be yourself, act calm, be truthful and keep a level head. You'll ace the interview.
    Oh..Is closing the store meaning your in control of handling keys or something then? I dont mind evening shifts anyways, All my college lessons finish around 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidshare View Post
    Ah sweet, I be driving soon so that a plus!

Oh..Is closing the store meaning your in control of handling keys or something then? I dont mind evening shifts anyways, All my college lessons finish around 4.
    You won't touch any keys. It'll just be cleaning the store ready for the next day. There is ALOT of cleaning.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha, I dont mind that.

Thank you very much

Tokens

Latest Awards:

maybe you should have thought about all this before applying...?

but i should imagine the interview will be like a regular interview, about yourself, where you want to be in 5 years etc. i'm sure google can help you out with a practice interview with a few questions likeley to pop up

as for the wages.. i'm sure a company can pay you anything up to the age of 18 (then it has to be minimum, £5 something) so you could be payed anything.

i'm sure mcdonalds will be happy to help you with any questions you have at the interview, so make sure you have a list

good luck with it all anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    maybe you should have thought about all this before applying...?

but i should imagine the interview will be like a regular interview, about yourself, where you want to be in 5 years etc. i'm sure google can help you out with a practice interview with a few questions likeley to pop up

as for the wages.. i'm sure a company can pay you anything up to the age of 18 (then it has to be minimum, £5 something) so you could be payed anything.

i'm sure mcdonalds will be happy to help you with any questions you have at the interview, so make sure you have a list

good luck with it all anyway
    No

From October 2010, National Minimum Wage rates will increase from:

£5.80 to £5.93 an hour for workers aged 21 and over
    £4.83 to £4.92 an hour for workers aged 18 to 20
    £3.57 to £3.64 an hour for workers aged 16 to 17

The rise is around the two per cent mark in each category. As promised, the government has extended the adult minimum wage rate to 21-year-olds from October 2010. Previously the qualifying age for the National Minimum Wage was 22.
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Nl1/Newsroom/DG_178175

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never realised people work for that sort of money?

Ew.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KyoraStryker

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    You won't touch any keys. It'll just be cleaning the store ready for the next day. There is ALOT of cleaning.
    Haha absolutely. Unless you're the closing manager, you won't touch the keys. Ice hit it dead on - you'll be cleaning the equipment, restocking boxes/cups/etc, and preparing the store to be opened the following morning.

BIG thank you to the graphics department for making this banner. I LOVE IT!

"If Herbal Essences shampoo has all these exotic effects on women, is their hair really the first place they put it?"
    Last +rep: Shar,
    Next posting goal: | 100 | 250 | 500 | 1,000 | 1,500 | 2,500 | 5,000 | 10,000 |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast