HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default the GLC (goldie lookin chain)

has anyone heard of this band they come from down the road from me and are well know in the city but recently me and my friends started to see them on music programs so i think they are starting to get big i know they played at glastonbury.

Tokens

Default GLC

i think your right...
    i 1st heard the goldie lookin chain about a year and a half ago, and i have to say i nearly peed myself... they are so funny, and a breath of fresh air in a music industry that is so up its self. i always thought their material was to localised to the wales/newport scene to be appreciated elsewhere tho. so you can immagine my surprise when about 3 weeks ago i heard one of there tracks on radio 1 !!!!!
    amazing
    i can only hope its the start of the adam hussain world domination plan...
    hes a very funny man and i hope he goes far.
    does anyone know how they got on at glastonbury?
    ive not read any reviews and it would be interresting to se how well they were recieved there.
    so if you want some let me know...
    coz i really gotta go!
    haha
    big up the chip butty crew!
    reeeeespek!!!!!!
    TopBuz