HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    I'm not saying turn it into a concentration camp. I'm saying up the level of initiative from DJs. Many DJs told me, (now I'm not saying this is true as I'm not on Habbox often or tune into HxL at all anymore) that it was the same 5 DJs on air everyday, which means the other 20 can't really be arsed or something. Something isn't going right anymore because this was never the case in 2007/ 2008 where there was variety, sure the booking rules were different then, you could book double slots and what not but that's that. Adzeh was a case in point of a successful manager, not too strict, but yet not as relaxed as things seem to be now. Both him and Hayley were innovative and they bagged in more and more listeners on HabboxLive by his resignation in Sept. 2007. Jrh2002, continued to do it and started reaching 300 as an average during peak times, when Danny was asst. manager with Jess the radio was also extremely successful, but then it simply started falling. Now, I'm not blaming this fully on management, as it was a decrease of popularity in fansites, BUT the listener stat difference between HxL and other radios has become very marginal and something didn't go right overnight.

This is why I say the above you see.

P.S: Dedication isn't about how long you are on the senior MSN, I could sit on the senior MSN doing **** all. It matters when I actually help someone on the senior msn, so maybe instead of logging out, log the amount of times a person is helped on there. Senior DJs isn't all about DJing 50 million hours, it's about general radio knowledge and professionalism, which is somewhat lacking.

Thats the thing people have gotta stop living in the past sure the radio may of been better in 07/08 and they may of got over 300 listeners but thats in the past, things change i don't mean for this to sound rude AT ALL people may miss the old days, but the fact it is that its 2010 now so people need to start living in the present and just give gemma a chance, she can't exactly do a good job with people leaving comments like "oh she doesnt deserve it" or arguing with general management choice to promote her to radio manager which i still stand by that its a good move and i'm not just saying that because gemmas a good friend.

Also, people mentioned how the hxl rules and listeners had suffered but there was a problem with the listeners and the rules even before gemma was manager so its hardly fair to post the comments in her congrats thread, if there was a problem about hxl listeners/rules then surely you should use the habbox feedback or pm general management i'm sure they'll be happy to deal with it.
    Anyway just having my say *+*+*

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    I'm not saying turn it into a concentration camp. I'm saying up the level of initiative from DJs. Many DJs told me, (now I'm not saying this is true as I'm not on Habbox often or tune into HxL at all anymore) that it was the same 5 DJs on air everyday, which means the other 20 can't really be arsed or something..
    As much as it pains me to do so, I must agree with you on this point, I try thinking back to when I was originally hired, it seemed everyone did their part and worked really hard, but this some what died later in 2009 and being part of a radio just didn't seem fun any more. It would be great if everyone starts enjoying themselves again like they did in a past I think habboxlive will build itself up. I also know that gemma is aware of most these problems and is willing to work them out, also I think that even though she's 'nice', doesn't mean she's going to go remove the stricter rules or w.e, she's going to uphold them and make sure they're followed efficiently.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by afterbirth View Post
    Well, I was all against Gemma and thought that she was sneaky and didn't deserve Manager due to the fact that she apparently did nothing while she was Asst.

But I've talked to her a bit more and she seems really nice, some people don't realize how tough it is to be a manager, Gemma could've been doing other things to improve HxL instead of DJing. The DJs are there to DJ and the Managers are there to guide, hire, help the DJs, whilst also fixing problems within their department.

I see that Richie is just jealous because Gemma got Head DJ before him even though he was Senior before Gemma (if that makes sense). I think everyone should respect people for who they are and not become jealous.

Gemma will do just fine in managing Habboxlive and I wish her much luck, the only reason people will be posting hateful comments is jealousy.
    Jealousy? I find that hard to believe, if I wanted to get head dj I would of just stuck around. Its nothing to do with her getting senior dj / head dj because at that time, she did deserve it. My point is she didn't do much as an assistant.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Jealousy? I find that hard to believe, if I wanted to get head dj I would of just stuck around. Its nothing to do with her getting senior dj / head dj because at that time, she did deserve it. My point is she didn't do much as an assistant.
    As i said in my previous posts she obviously did do enough as they wouldnt of promoted her to manager otherwise.
    and to add most of gemma's work as assistant manager was behind the scences anyway she did a hell of a lot and she's already done quite a bit as manager already.
    Last edited by despect; 08-10-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JamesOYES View Post
    As i said in my previous posts she obviously did do enough as they wouldnt of promoted her to manager otherwise.
    They only promoted her to assistant manager because they wanted to scrap head dj. They'll obviously argue saying it wasn't but its common sense . Then she automatically gets radio manager if shes assistant.

Anyway goodluck to her i'll apologise to her if she does different & improves habbox. Until that day i'll keep my opinion on her.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    The thing is richie, none of us really know how much work she did during her time as assistant, not me, not you, not anyone. the only people who know are the manager, and they are the ones that made her manager. So lets stop picking on the silly little things and make this thread congratulatory like it should be.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Super Moderator) Please do not be rude to other members, thanks.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 08-10-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567