HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Halloween Skin

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

Default Halloween Skin

Looks alright, summer was better imo
    i like the glow thing on new thread and stuff, and on links if they glow too i couldnt decide if they actually did or if i was just thinking it after seeing it on the buttons
    oh i'm not too keen on the banner either, probably look better as a full width one

But the little x thing on notices at the top is just a black box so dunnoo whats going on there
    Last edited by Meanies; 23-10-2010 at 01:18 PM.

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Little X should now be fixed
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

can the notices be changed colour? If you're not logged in there are either 3 or 4 bright yellow notices and they are a bit bright

wait it's not so bad when there is only one but when there is a lot like someone not logged in it's a lot of yellow to haveeeee

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

i know it wont be here for much longer probably but the font in drop down boxes is really light grey and the backgrounds white so you can hardly see it, but like I had to change my time options cause it was still an hour ahead so maybe other people will have to as well and it is quite hard to readddd