HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

That would mean giving global mods the Moderator Control panel access though, and I think that could pose as more of a security risk since it's best to have as few people with access to that as possible.

There are still plenty of things which smods can do, such as dealing with avatars/signatures/profile pictures, which in itself is a big job. We also have the power to do the manual cautions, check IP's, ban users etc.

We're still there to essentially help moderators out where needed, and act as a support for them should they need any advice on things. Quite a few of the moderators are new at the moment and so it's important that they have people on hand to ask etc.

I think having 6 "supermoderators" would be quite bad really, since everyone would just get on each others toes and most likely deal with the same stuff, wheras at least like this there are still divisions.

You need to gain trust and show you know what you're talking about to be a super moderator and I don't think it would be wise at all to give control panel access to people who have not long been in a department, and through them straight in to dealing with a whole bunch of things other than general post moderating. They already have more to learn and take on board now with post reports etc, and this in itself is a big enough change in my opinion which should do the forum some good, whilst ensuring the two roles are still different. We are essentially just "senior moderators" and we do our best to ensure the mods have someone to come to if they need help, ofcourse along with forum management.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    I say remove super mods now and just have 6 global mods, as the jobs are so similar it may be no point- the global mods can cover the one or two things that smods do. Just means you got to vet new staff more thoroughly.
    However smods have a few extra privileges and earn their title so it would be stupid to just remove them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Super Mods are staying, they still play a vital role in forum moderation and the department. I believe 6 to be enough, any more and they begin to clash (deal with the same rulebreak at the same time) far more often - however in future if it's showed to be not working we can always change it
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910