HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

do i hell my physique is naturally perfect

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eoin247 View Post
    It's actualy not a myth, it's been researched multiple times and proven. Ask any Gp and they will tell you the same. Not to mention i've actualy seen this happen to somebody with my own eyes.

What makes you think it's a myth?
    This guy has been strength training since he was 10 and was 12 in this report. So 2 years of intense strength training at an age were he is growing, he is still 5ft 7ins which towers above the average 12 year old. He is also the worlds strongest 12 year old and you can see him on GMTV here:

In that video you see his school friends of the same age come up to his chest... Then the official GMTV Doctor/GP guy says how it is perfectly fine at a young age.
    Last edited by Apple; 05-11-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    This guy has been strength training since he was 10 and was 12 in this report. So 2 years of intense strength training at an age were he is growing, he is still 5ft 7ins which towers above the average 12 year old. He is also the worlds strongest 12 year old and you can see him on GMTV here:

In that video you see his school friends of the same age come up to his chest... Then the official GMTV Doctor/GP guy says how it is perfectly fine at a young age.
    What a good video! Kinda put me to shame though.. he can bench 88kg! :\ .. Made me really wana try deadlift now though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's actualy not a myth, it's been researched multiple times and proven. Ask any Gp and they will tell you the same. Not to mention i've actualy seen this happen to somebody with my own eyes.

What makes you think it's a myth?
    Well you must be going blind. The only way you'll stunt your growth is through injuring your skeletal system which is caused by bad form, which if you have done your research and arent an idiot, shouldnt happen. What difference is weightlifting from football, rugby, hockey or anything else you do that involves moving. You take knocks in football and rugby?

---------- Post added 05-11-2010 at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    What a good video! Kinda put me to shame though.. he can bench 88kg! :\ .. Made me really wana try deadlift now though
    Probably in awful form judging by his form on those curls. He was throwing them and letting momentum do the rest. Good form takes way more effort. Dynamic presses (bar those that specifically need them like professional exercises such as cleans and jerks) and movements do not show control of the weight, you are simply throwing it and letting gravity do the rest.
    Last edited by PaulMacC; 05-11-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post

This actualy reminds me of a guy who used to be in my year lol, himself and his dad were huge!

What size was this guy when he was 10 by the way?
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

This actualy reminds me of a guy who used to be in my year lol, himself and his dad were huge!

What size was this guy when he was 10 by the way?
    I'm guessing not 5"7.. that would be huge! for his age.

+ He's from Coventry! My home city
    Last edited by Zak; 06-11-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678