HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Default Children in Need 2010! - Enders and Corrie join forces!

Picture the scene - After a hard days graft in Albert Square your favourite Walford resident walks into……… (que drum roll) The Rovers Return???? Cor blimey guv'nor / Flamin Eck! Is that not the biggest "OMG multiplied by infinity" moment since Denise was found alive?!!

Well that is exactly what is happening when two of the nations favourite soaps combine forces for an exclusive mini-episode, all in aid of Children in Need!

The mini-episode will be part of a live 7 hour extravaganza that starts Friday 19 November at 7pm on BBC 1!
    Well, this could be fun to watch.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

i love children in need does anyone know is F cot is presenting again this year for a bit? It's such a good night and day (school does loads) and it's all for a good cause

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Yay! I love this show, and always make sure I order in a big takeaway and just sit and watch it all night This sounds really fun too, and it will be interesting to see the soaps combining for a mini episode

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I assume eastender people will be in coronation street by the promo pic? I think it will be entertaining if they chose the right people.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amberr

Latest Awards:

WOO, i love the children in need show I also love corrie and eastenders so should be good to see what they put together for CIN.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Can't wait to watch this! I love CIN day because theres plenty of events on (in school etc.) and the show is really entertaining too. Can't wait for the mini episode of this

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I'm guessing the pic might mean Jane runs away from Ian and ends up in corronation street and goes to roys rolls or something

Former:

News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    I'm guessing the pic might mean Jane runs away from Ian and ends up in corronation street and goes to roys rolls or something
    Na, seems too serious for CIN.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Na, seems too serious for CIN.

Haha yeah that's true

It will be good to see how they do it either way, some die-hard fans might actually get confused

Former: