HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: HxHD Feedback

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default HxHD Feedback

Removed any stuff on David so it doesn't get moved.

This is what we need:

What we need is a manager who is in the BST timezone allowing them to plan events accordingly for peak UK times etc. We need staff who make friends with guests or mingle with them. This means the desk is more likely to be active and less people are going to come in just to troll or break rules as they would rather talk to the staff who they like and have made friends with.

Currently the staff hardly mingle and only reply if asked a question. This is not the way to go. In the olden days the staff always spoke and thats why HxHD was fun and not dead. It seems now staff just go in to do their hours.

What would also be a good idea is to bring back some classic old HxHD styles which DJ-3000 used where the desk is on the left and the guests bit on the right.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We need management who aren't scared to make big departmental changes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i would totally agree with the above. I respect hoteluser and I'm sure he's a great person but every time i seem to visit hxhd he's not active. And i don't use habbo at all really?

I was in the other day to buy lottery tickets from alkaz, i asked him directly five times where he was... but he was sleeping on the front seats.
    Even if someone needed help while he was away he should know - all he had to do was scroll down the chat?

all the while some tramp gave me abuse...
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

rofl aw. He is busy coding v6 so he lacks time for HxHD.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great to see HotelUser cares about constructive feedback I make good suggestions and this is how he feels about this thread (last two lines):

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

I think these thread show how immature you guys are, your spending most of your forum time creating threads to make him resign? In my eyes its pathetic and you just get looked down at. If you have proper construction feedback that say it proper, just try taking the piss out of him cause its pathetic. I think he is doing a good job but needs some more staff and events. Sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I'm not going to target any elements of this thread situated around-- well, silly silly things

However I will point out that HxHD does NOT allow anyone to target other members (yes, including forum members) and if you have any complaints about this you should rely them into the complaints about staff forums, as you have. I'd like to point out that I have absolutely no intentions of resigning right now.

Dave
    Last edited by HotelUser; 11-11-2010 at 02:32 AM.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

You are saying that they need a manager from the UK? Their assistant is in the UK, if the manager can't do it- give it to the assistant. So that means you're saying that both manager and assistant are ineffective if you seem to forget this point.

I can't comment on the situation now. But when I was there at 9am GMT a few days ago- there were a bunch of trolls sitting there just giving insults to people and obviously because there were a lack of international staff, they just continued. Was really a pleasant atmosphere to sit in. You need more international staff, propel some events and crackdown more on staff who just are not dedicated enough.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Hayleigh,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tintinnabulate View Post
    Removed any stuff on David so it doesn't get moved.

This is what we need:

We need staff who make friends with guests or mingle with them. This means the desk is more likely to be active and less people are going to come in just to troll or break rules as they would rather talk to the staff who they like and have made friends with.

Currently the staff hardly mingle and only reply if asked a question. This is not the way to go. In the olden days the staff always spoke and thats why HxHD was fun and not dead. It seems now staff just go in to do their hours.

What would also be a good idea is to bring back some classic old HxHD styles which DJ-3000 used where the desk is on the left and the guests bit on the right.
    Complete agree with staff need to mingle Don't agree with some of you saying that Dave should resign he's done so much for HxHD and its a laugh when he's there.
    Last edited by Hayleigh; 11-11-2010 at 06:50 AM.
    Ouft is a LOSER Happy Now

Living in Danube's Tank....

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I don't think it's fair at all to pin this on David. He's worked in HxHD for a very long time, is the most dedicated person I know and always strives for success.

As with every department, there will be tough times, and times where things don't quite slot into place. There are always other contributing factors which cause this to happen and it's not always down to how a manager runs a department. When you're a manager and you get staff resigning, it's often hard to keep team morale at a high and keep everyone interacting and involved. It happens in all departments- but it's something which can easily be sorted.

With the introduction of a lot of promising new trialists, I just know that things are going to improve activity wise, and it's clearly a step in the right direction. These things take time- however with christmas things soon on the way I can only see this being a great time for HxHD.

Habbo activity itself has decreased lately, and I think it's all about keeping the visitors we have, and I know David and Jordan have some exciting things lined up which will maintain current visitors and in turn will attract new ones too.

A lot of people don't realise the amount of work David puts in behind the scenes on Habbox. He's online practically all the time- does a tremendous amount of work for the moderation department and then has the huge task of V6 on his shoulders too. He has a wonderful assistant in Jordan, and together I think they are more than capable of leading the department. As I said, the staff make up the bulk of the department, and these issues are clearly being looked at and resolved. This, along with more events should slowly get HxHD back up top. There isn't even huge problems at the moment, and the room is still popular for long periods of the day which is lovely.

Give it time, and give David more of a chance and I think things will be fine. The stuff about needing a UK manager is rubbish, especially when others are wanting more international staff. I think once the current trialists get settled in, along with the current staff members (who mostly do an excellent job), everything will slot into place. David can't be in the room 24/7, however the past has confirmed that he's totally dedicated to that position, and all I say is give things a chance.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast