HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Values

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Values

Basically, in my 'Anything about trading or furni' thread I said that I didn't bother going on Habbox rare values anymore because it never works. I put it down to the radio being down. Anyway, the other day a friend wanted to know a value and as I no longer worked here I thought I may as well go on site. The part where you push enter wasn't working so I went on all values (froze all my laptop) then just skimmed down the lists, as I couldn't find the rare (didn't have a good look) I just went on the marketplace average. Anyway, I went on today and it still isn't working - why?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Hey Sam .

The Rare Values search box has been broken for a while now. This has been noticed by -Danube- and the rest of the rare values team and I know Dan said not too long ago that it should be fixed soon. However, I agree that it has been a long time without it being fixed, I posted a thread at the end of September (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=668112). -Danube- may know more though. It is possible that there's no point since the new panel (coming before Christmas as I've been told) will most likely require a different search box. Hopefully this will be resolved soon though!

Edit
    Just realised, it is working and you do not need to push enter anymore. There isn't a pop-up version but there is one on the www.habbox.com homepage which appears to be working fine . As for the values page going slow, it does so for me too but is usually fine once all has loaded .
    Last edited by Mr-Trainor; 15-11-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Still not working for me even when I don't push enter. .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Are you using Internet Explorer? I know there have been issues with it on that particular browser. If not, which browser are you using?

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I use Ie but lemme try opera.

---------- Post added 15-11-2010 at 06:53 PM ----------

ah its ie. thanks opera works fine.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

I got this fix ages ago when it was first noticed, but some Internet Explorer users still seem to be having problems, it's something that never seemed to be able to get fixed. We are getting a full major update of the rare values coming with V6 so it should have a higher compatability with other browsers from then on.

Sorry to hear you had troubles Sam, but i understand you've fixed them now

If you have anymore problems, do contact me

~Dan
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan