HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

I haven't read it all but I will admit I only joined to apply for a job. Some staff members aren't huge fans of posting on the forum, they just wanna do what they enjoy doing. I don't see the problem with that as long as they do their job properly and it helps the site.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    This is only a Habbo fansite, not the HQ of MI6 - are we really that afraid of a password leak to a room on Habbo?
    They're pretty secretive, you have to be subjected to a strip searchs and have a background check before you're allowed to work on V6, something about the secret sauce I expect

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    "Look at me, i'm standing behind the HxHD desk", most people couldn't care less.
    a) Many people use it to work out who is HxHD staff
    b) If people abuse it to advertise scams then it gives a bad name for habbox and is unfair to the habbos who lose der furnis which they spent their hard earned mobile credit on.
    c) HxHD desk is just an example, it could have been far worse.

The reason why people go and do it is because of such the overeaction by HxHD staff and Habbox in general, so when people do it - watching everyone get wound up/panic over nothing is the reason they do it because its funny.
    Some people have more malicious intent.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Jin:

Latest Awards:

One change over one isolated incident involving a disgruntled user isn't going to make us change our hiring methods. The reasons for this have been made clear.

We hire on ability not post count or join date because those factors are just pointless when it comes to screening staff.

Thread Closed

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567