HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    Will they be acted upon? Probably not. (Except V6 but you know... can't do much about that.) Will this thread be closed later on? Surely.
    Yes V6 looks like it's never going to come but it is trust me. Thanks to David we have lovely systems in the background and we are close on starting on making it all work with the front end but not everyone has a free life and can just spend days and days on it each day of their lives. We have a target to reach for and we are hopeful of reaching to it.

HxHD Layout: It isn't just up to me to decide let's go out with a big layout and have battle banzi in there also.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Doesn't Zooming out reduce lag? I don't know since I never lag. Anyway, it's 2010; tbh you should have a decent enough computer to run Habbo... no offense Roxy.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I still don't understand why HxHD has the 3rd largest staff membership of all departments (behind only the RVRs and HxL staff, which do actually need lots of staff for obvious reasons) when it's been said for years now that no-one really goes there for help, it just seems like a status thing. At least if the room was bigger there might be some justification for needing more staff around. I'm sure I'll get that wonderful "YOU DON'T EVEN GO ON!!!!" argument thrown back, but frankly for something like this I don't need to be on the hotel at all, it's just common administrative sense to either make the room bigger or the staffing smaller.

Also I know this is likely to get closed at some point for *+*TaRgEtTiNg StAfF*+* but when is David going to get dealt with? I was told that if I had a real complaint it'd be sorted, so I made one and nothing was ever seen or heard of it - again.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    Doesn't Zooming out reduce lag? I don't know since I never lag. Anyway, it's 2010; tbh you should have a decent enough computer to run Habbo... no offense Roxy.
    I have never really experienced the whole lag business unless Habbo has gone down and nothing works, so I wouldn't know if the zooming in and out affects it. (Probably does)

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think the big room got enough chance. Yeah people complained that it lagged but no-one got the chance to support it either. I prefered the big room layout, there was a lot more potential in it and running events in there is a good idea or even a permament BB is good as well. The room has often been empty a few times and I wonder how many people, if they were bored, would just go in the BB section and mess around in there instead of leaving.

Although yeah I disagree with Dave stepping down bit. It's not like the coding will last forever and the whole point of an assistant is to assist the manager with their duties.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

I agree in the sense that we put suggestions for HxHD and no changes are happening? There should be change with the amount of constructive feedback given, some of which would reflect positively on the desk. It's more of a step-up in game, rather than removing someone.

We suggest, people agree and at the end of the day nothing gets done.
    Last edited by Grig; 19-11-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

To be honest the David stepping down bit is rather lame because:
    1) The assistant has the same perms
    2) The assistant has the same responsibility
    3) The assistant and manager has to interact together anyway
    4) The difference between "Manager" and "Assistant Manager" of HxHD is mainly the title imo.

And I like the BB idea btw ;D

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

I've got an Idea,
    maybe MOD's should do their jobs properly imagine that...
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Felix594

Latest Awards:

Seriously guys, David is running everything fine. If he wasn't Management would have done something about it already. If you have a problem with David then move this topic to the Complaints board.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Saurav and a few others have a personal vendetta against him. The rest of us don't have a problem with David, we just don't think HxHD is living up to it's full potential and maybe David demoting (is that a word) himself could help. It helps to have an international manager, but the HxHD is mainly UK-orientated so having David as the international manager and Jordesh being the UK manager might help.

@Shar - If they are so alike, merge them and let them both me manager. 1 intl and 1 local uk
    r.i.p.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast