HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Swearing is completely unnecessary so live without it. We will review the filter again.

I am starting to get a bit annoyed with a certain somebody's pointless posts in this forum and considering deducting 10 posts from their post count for every 1 pointless post.
    If its completely unnecessary then why do you and Matt do it?

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Jin:

Latest Awards:

Because I was harassing him to do a :pickall, harassment is against the forum rules thus swearing is completely unnecessary here any other questions?

Though the reality of it was we were being stupid, that's why the help desk was in such a state.
    Last edited by Jin; 20-11-2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tokens

Because I was harassing him to do a :pickall, harassment is against the forum rules thus swearing is completely unnecessary here any other questions?

Though the reality of it was we were being stupid, that's why the help desk was in such a state.
    Matt said HxF rules apply in HxHD rooms too so you broke forum rules again. You called someone an idiot just a few weeks ago.

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Mhmm so you going to ban me?

Tokens

Mhmm so you going to ban me?
    What a stupid question. And no but you should be setting an example. Its hypocritical if you do it yourself and then warn members for the same.

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

*snore* BTW, Habboxforum has a cron that bans accounts that have been registered via a proxy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its to censor the stupidity of people who spell it with a space in the middle

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

The word has been unfiltered, and it's been clarified by everyone including the owner. Thread is starting to go off topic now so I'm going to close it. Thanks for the feedback.

Thread closed.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234