HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HxHD Christmas!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Dressing up is much better than making accounts which can get quite confusing and become a bit messy (password leaks etc.)

EDIT: However, I agree with Mike and perhaps only SS and management should have these accounts? So there's not too many and won't create too much confusion and chaos..
    Last edited by Shar; 21-11-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

This is an interesting idea. It will give us something to talk about at tonight's staff meeting. I'll get back to this thread with what our plans are as far as dressing and naming conventions go.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Problem with that Shar tho, is that they are the ones that need rights.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Problem with that Shar tho, is that they are the ones that need rights.
    lol it takes 2 seconds to give someone rights. matt's been a bit more active in the help desk recently and he's always a PM away . It'd only be for 2 weeks people, don't think any staff would care about HC/VIP.

However, I do agree that it'd still be easier to just have people dress up rather than making new accounts. anything that removes the formality (dressing up, new accounts, whatever) gets a thumbs up from me
    Last edited by Inseriousity.; 21-11-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

since when was hxhd targetted at an audience of 6 year olds?

it was done ages ago with HxHD-Santa and all the reindeers and it was rather sad and pathetic.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

What Mike said says it all Sam
    Its really not that hard

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    lol it takes 2 seconds to give someone rights. matt's been a bit more active in the help desk recently and he's always a PM away . It'd only be for 2 weeks people, don't think any staff would care about HC/VIP.

However, I do agree that it'd still be easier to just have people dress up rather than making new accounts. anything that removes the formality (dressing up, new accounts, whatever) gets a thumbs up from me

Yeah I don't mind dishing out rights to people or even coming online and banning users from the room either. So whatever HxHD decide to do for Christmas nit and involves more rights then I don't mind!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

During the staff meeting held earlier today this was discussed and we have decided not to use the Elf prefix. However, we shall be following what's normally HxHD tradition and dressing up to suit the time of year
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds good. I think most people are doing this anyway!
    r.i.p.

As Matt said, they could all just dress up in costumes such as santa hats and such. I doubt the name thing would work as it's pretty pointless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12