HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    I like the idea and I think it's great but it always makes me laugh how easy people think these things are! They take time and planning and right now the management on both site and forum are busy sorting V6. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT!

I don't know any of the plans but I know Martin has loads of fun ideas for News for Christmas so watch out for those. Saying that the site doesn't get as much attention than the forum is absolutely correct and I whole heartedly agree but that fact of the matter is, the forum is the glue holding Habbox together. Without the effort given to the forum we wouldn't be able to advertise the site as well. It's a sad state of affairs because forums are meant to be extensions of a site rather than the focus of it but that's the situation we're in. It's nobody fault it's just matter of fact.

I can't see anything changing that. Habboxforum is the newspaper and the site is just a supplement.
    I damn well hope something will change that, if not we've wasted a lot of resources on V6 The reason the forum is sticking Habbox together is because at the moment this is the largest community we've got and it isn't increasing much at all, we need V6 to take over as the new Habbox Hub and use this to bring in new users and stimulate our current ones.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Hey, I'm not blaming anyone. It's bound to happen the community on here is so large. I don't know plans but I have a feeling the site is going to have a membership kinda system going on to get more people involved but that's just speculation hehe.

Either way I'm excited.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the key to it is uniting all Habbox communities.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

You sound Conservative

In all seriousness sounds great.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234