HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

I think it's okay, Josh has pointed out some key points, one being the staff area is too big and looks a little silly. I think the pillows should be changed with Snow Seats or whatever they are called on habbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We tried throne sofas in the place of the HCs and it looked awful. I know the staff area is a little big but it doesn't cause too much of a problem, I think we just need to find something else to put in there, perhaps another snowman!
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you run ou of lodge? I don't like the presents.
    Maybe if they were all in same wrapping I dunno, couldn't you put the baubles on the fire place?

Agreed about the hcs. Why not use wooden benches or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Did you run ou of lodge? I don't like the presents.
    Maybe if they were all in same wrapping I dunno, couldn't you put the baubles on the fire place?

Agreed about the hcs. Why not use wooden benches or something.
    We didn't run out of lodge, I have quite lot of it. Although we thought about presents near the Christmas tree and what not, so yeah.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think ditch the entire ice/snow theme, not because it's almost summer, but because it doesn't fit with the other side. I know you've probably spent heaps of time working on this, but I think it could be reworked.

Also, why does Yupt get to help all the time................................ should have a competition or something????????
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    alupe

Latest Awards:

I really like it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    I think ditch the entire ice/snow theme, not because it's almost summer, but because it doesn't fit with the other side. I know you've probably spent heaps of time working on this, but I think it could be reworked.

Also, why does Yupt get to help all the time................................ should have a competition or something????????
    I would rather go fully snow than remove that part. Yes it may be getting summer in other countries but Christmas is mostly seen as snow, snowmen, santa, reindeer's and so on.

Yupt doesn't always help out, he never helped with the design before this one but he was kind enough to donate credits and also do the tree. Oh and he also is a trusted member of staff.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 28-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I would rather go fully snow than remove that part. Yes it may be getting summer in other countries but Christmas is mostly seen as snow, snowmen, santa, reindeer's and so on.

Yupt doesn't always help out, he never helped with the design before this one but he was kind enough to donate credits and also do the tree.
    fine im donating next layout time.

Well, I couldn't care less if it was all icy and snowy just because Christmas is traditionally like that. However, I think it'd be a homey and cozy sort of feel if it was a cabin but that's just my opinion. It just needs a change.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    fine im donating next layout time.

Well, I couldn't care less if it was all icy and snowy just because Christmas is traditionally like that. However, I think it'd be a homey and cozy sort of feel if it was a cabin but that's just my opinion. It just needs a change.
    The only changes that it may need is the odd improvement here and there, whether that is a furni change or something else. It doesn't need a whole room design again.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    The only changes that it may need is the odd improvement here and there, whether that is a furni change or something else. It doesn't need a whole room design again.
    Not a whole room design, but the icy(ness) just doesn't work and if you're after a nice room, changing that would help.
    r.i.p.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast