HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default EMA Applications closed as of January 2011

You read it folks, the EMA scheme is being scrapped.

Anyone receiving EMA this year will continue receiving until the academic year has finished however as of September 2011 NO-ONE will be receiving anything.

http://ema.ypla.gov.uk/

I AM NOT VERY ******* HAPPY

I'm going to have to quit college because of this. Thank you Cameron, I'm doomed to being a shop assistant forever.

P.S Sorry if this is old news, I've only recently found out.

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Going to organise a protest against this on Monday I think.
    Really really really annoyed. I get no pocket money and £30 a week for me is a lot as it pays for my oyster and study resources needed for college.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Extremely pleased, 80% of it went on **** anyway, e.g. concert tickets, games etc :/

Very few people actually use it for anything useful.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Extremely pleased, 80% of it went on **** anyway, e.g. concert tickets, games etc :/

True that, i know they shouldnt be funding my social life, but next really i really wont be able to go out as much (lol as if i do now) since i wont have the money, and with the increased workload i doubt ill be able to get a job. although saying that, i did sometimes use it for like school stuff.

Still very annoyed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha, now I can annoy my brother. I got EMA for three years, he's only going to get it for one. Although my dad will probably have to give him money for the bus and such now which sucks. EMA does help out a hell of a lot and surprised as some haters may be, a lot of us did actually use it for education-related things.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 08-12-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The current system should of been scrapped, but the Government should of replaced it with a fool proof system which didn't give young people cash in hand. Free equipment and/or transport passes would of been better, and a lot cheaper than what they were doing. Unfortunately this Government seems to dislike the whole system and would rather see it completely scrapped.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall!
    I'm going to have to quit college because of this. Thank you Cameron, I'm doomed to being a shop assistant forever.

P.S Sorry if this is old news, I've only recently found out.
    If you are going to school for £30 a week and not an education then I would say that's the best thing for you to do, as you obviously are not interested in school for an education - rather just for an easy sit off while pocketing £30 a week.

I myself recieve EMA as my Dad was unemployed at the time, must say - good riddance.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Unarmoured

Latest Awards:

I shouldn't be entitled to it but I said I lived with my nan so now I get £30 a week, feels good man. Also, I think people are over reacting a bit, you don't need much for college except a pen and some paper. I doubt any of you actually buy college realted things with the money anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post

Yes thank you. Now I'm going to have to quit college and get a full time job instead of keeping my part time one I have now.

Some people need this ******* £30

My question to you Unarmoured is.. why are you watching Ore no?
    Last edited by Niall!; 08-12-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    If you are going to school for £30 a week and not an education then I would say that's the best thing for you to do, as you obviously are not interested in school for an education - rather just for an easy sit off while pocketing £30 a week.

I myself recieve EMA as my Dad was unemployed at the time, must say - good riddance.
    Totally didnt get the joke

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast