HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    Asking for rep was against the rules last time I checked.
    That's all very well but since when did anyone actually listen to that rule?

I've garnered around a hundred rep points in the past week I think. It's really not that hard.

visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic Bear View Post

I've garnered around a hundred rep points in the past week I think. It's really not that hard.
    It was enforced pretty decently for a while...not sure what the current status is, but enforcement of the rule is definitely plausible and reasonable.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic Bear View Post

What he means is that you wouldnt be allowed to actually ask for the rep (like put in your signature 'rep please') but people are allowed to offer rep for something, like people are offering rep to people for watching their Freeze videos . Unless you mean you did ask for rep!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

20 rep is perfectly fine imo. As Martin said, it's more of an extra bit on the side than the main prize; there's always going to be credits or VIP along with it.

During the World Cup Competition earlier in the year I managed to get over 200 rep from comps (20 per comp), so imagine how high that would be if they were giving 200 per competition..

Tokens
    Habbo
    zTay

Latest Awards:

it is quite rubbish seeing as your reputation points do not go up that much.
    ex habbox deejay x
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=763461

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Personally I think 20 is fine. 200 seems way too high, every light green block requires 200 and if 200 rep was given out in every competition to the winner, then people would begin to have incredibly high rep levels. I don't think it needs to change. As said above, it's only a little extra prize .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

Latest Awards:

I honestly don't see the problem with offering 20 rep because as others have said, it's the VIP that is the main prize and even with that you still get another 15 rep.

200 is far too high, especially for a competition that isn't even that big.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If it was two hundred people would be going up in rep power like mad!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4 View Post
    It was enforced pretty decently for a while...not sure what the current status is, but enforcement of the rule is definitely plausible and reasonable.
    The system is way too easy to abuse. A simple request on MSN or any other medium and you can get rep easily, and people can disguise it by adding "This is a good post" etc. Many a time I've been asked to rep people, but whether I do remains a complete mystery 20 is very low though, 50 sounds reasonable. 20 = obtainable by any member if they put the effort in. 50 = will take years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    The system is way too easy to abuse. A simple request on MSN or any other medium and you can get rep easily, and people can disguise it by adding "This is a good post" etc. Many a time I've been asked to rep people, but whether I do remains a complete mystery 20 is very low though, 50 sounds reasonable. 20 = obtainable by any member if they put the effort in. 50 = will take years.
    Oh definitely you're never going to completely cut down on it, but you remember that there were free rep threads and plenty of threads asking for rep etc. in the past, the rule does cut down on it some. Yes MSN can be used to avoid, but it dramatically reduces the incidences because you only ask people you know.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast