HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I played this game, some of the games were annoying really, especially when they p2s (not like I was first to p2s at all). Overall though I really liked it. .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It looks like a really good room, which I'm sure people will enjoy using!
    Jordan

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

Ooft! That looks amazing - Surely I must have a go today

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Entrance looks cute, can we see any of the other rooms?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very nice! I'm not sure how you're going to do the User Enters Room thing though for just hosts. :S
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll definitely be there sometime tonight. I own a SAW and charged 30C for rights and it's sometimes slow but the hardcore people who really wanna work there buy rights and when people are convinced the game is good, they will.

If you build up a good reputation, the rest will follow! See you there later!
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol at the vegetables NICE
    Joe

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

This looks and sounds very good, Will! I may buy rights but if not, I'll definitely have a go at playing some time .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin247 View Post
    It looks and sounds great mate, i'll drop by to have a look if i can . I'll +Rep when i get on my laptop tonight.

I know it must have cost a lot to make but i think that 25c is a still lot for rights as even the most well known tc/games rooms only costs 5c.
    Good luck with it
    Mhm, I think it will stay at 20C for the first few days but for what the hosts get 25c is reasonable. You need to see the rooms to understand the pricing. It's not just some simple small rooms The attention to detail is very significant.

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I played this game, some of the games were annoying really, especially when they p2s (not like I was first to p2s at all). Overall though I really liked it. .
    Some of the games have been edited slightly since you played. But I have tried my hardest to make it simple. For every room I have made sure that it is easy for people to get back when someone P2S. It's all down to the players how long it takes. Thanks for testing it btw

Quote Originally Posted by MrJordan View Post
    It looks like a really good room, which I'm sure people will enjoy using!
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Chels.. View Post
    Ooft! That looks amazing - Surely I must have a go today
    Thanks, I hope to be opening today at 4!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy123 View Post
    Entrance looks cute, can we see any of the other rooms?
    You'll have to play it when it opens at 4 today, then maybe buy rights :S

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    Very nice! I'm not sure how you're going to do the User Enters Room thing though for just hosts. :S
    It's very simple, I buy one for each host when they buy rights so that when they enter the room, there is a trigger for just their habbo name teleporting them to middle. There is one for every host which is bought out of what they pay (that explains the price slightly). The switch teleports them to line.

Quote Originally Posted by -Punchline View Post
    I'll definitely be there sometime tonight. I own a SAW and charged 30C for rights and it's sometimes slow but the hardcore people who really wanna work there buy rights and when people are convinced the game is good, they will.

If you build up a good reputation, the rest will follow! See you there later!
    Thanks for the comment. I think the price is very good for what you get in the rooms. I estimate that I have spent about 300C-400C on it all excluding the furni I already had. I think the reputation should be built up because I have really paid attention to detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasten View Post
    Lol at the vegetables NICE
    Making it trash proof lol. But i know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    This looks and sounds very good, Will! I may buy rights but if not, I'll definitely have a go at playing some time .
    Today at 4 Only 20c for rights and you don't have to host if you dont want to

Thanks for comments,

Will

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast