HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Default [NEW] The Wired Castle

I've spent lots of credits and time on this new game room. It is based on the Takeshi's Castle but this makes use of the recently released wired furni. Some of the games are new I guess but most of them are taking the concept from already made games.

Here is a screenie of the entrance:

Rights are 20C until the room opens which will be tomorrow (30th Dec) in the afternoon some time. When the room is open, for the first few days rights will cost 25C and when the room gets running it may be boosted up to 30C.

I've spent so long on the game that I've done it to great precision I guess. For example, when you buy rights, I will buy a "user enters room" trigger personally for that host. This will then be linked to a teleport effect so that all hosts are automatically teleported into host area. This stops noobs from getting in. Also if hosts want to play a game, they just have to flick the switch and they are out again.
    There is a hallway for staff to access whichever game they need to.

Some of the game are pretty amazing IMO at the cost of being expensive. The last room has a tele which leads to a hidden tele taking the player back to the line.

I don't know what else there is to say. I've spent ages on it and there are 7 game rooms. If you want to buy rights, F/R Pigperson. There's also a group for hosts and for suggestions on how to improve the game. The main room is also trash proof.

Will

moderator alert Thread moved to here from 'Cool Rooms' by Matts (Forum Moderator): Due to the outstanding effort that has been put into this room. Well done!
    Last edited by Matthew; 17-01-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

It sounds impressive and I wish you all the best of luck because it does look like you've put a lot of effort into the whole castle. One thing I would say is a little steep is the cost of rights. By all means set the price at 20 to begin with but I think you'll see that a lot of people will be put off, if you will, by the steep price. I myself wouldn't have a problem paying 20 coins for rights but these type of Games have gone beyond me now :-)

But who knows, I might pop on tomorrow and give it a go!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    It sounds impressive and I wish you all the best of luck because it does look like you've put a lot of effort into the whole castle. One thing I would say is a little steep is the cost of rights. By all means set the price at 20 to begin with but I think you'll see that a lot of people will be put off, if you will, by the steep price. I myself wouldn't have a problem paying 20 coins for rights but these type of Games have gone beyond me now :-)

But who knows, I might pop on tomorrow and give it a go!
    Thanks for the comment

I do agree with the rights, I might just make it 25C when the room opens. This means that if anyone wants to buy it at 20C, they have to buy it before tomorrow afternoon!

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Love the look of it - will come see tomorrow, what's the ETA?
    Sounds like a really good plan though, is the whole thing as clever as this?
    +rep.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -fire-girl- View Post
    Love the look of it - will come see tomorrow, what's the ETA?
    Sounds like a really good plan though, is the whole thing as clever as this?
    +rep.
    Thanks for the positive comment. I would actually have to say that I think the other rooms are pretty good as well. What do you mean by ETA? Estimated Time of Arrival?

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

eto then, estimated time of opening? lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -fire-girl- View Post
    eto then, estimated time of opening? lol
    Lol, you typoed. I should be opening at about 2pm - 3pm. I think I will need a few more hosts so if anyone on here does want rights, F/R Pigperson. They are 20C until room is opened!

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

I think this is great. I especially love the gold bars it looks amazing!

x brandon x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiktoria View Post
    I think this is great. I especially love the gold bars it looks amazing!
    Thank you very much Wiki

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

It looks and sounds great mate, i'll drop by to have a look if i can . I'll +Rep when i get on my laptop tonight.

I know it must have cost a lot to make but i think that 25c is a still lot for rights as even the most well known tc/games rooms only costs 5c.
    Good luck with it

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast