HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaving School

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Narnat, View Post
    People leave for different reasons and sometime they can be personal and sometimes for lazy reasons. But I left because I hated school

Anyways. I am waiting until feb then I can hand in my application for the RFA.. (No not the RAF) so I have like a month and a bit to waste..
    I have always hated school.

Sadly just because you dislike doing something, doesn't mean you just decide to stop doing it?

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milestone View Post

Sadly just because you dislike doing something, doesn't mean you just decide to stop doing it?
    I completely agree with this, you shouldn't stop doing something that you don't like. School does benefit you and you were saying in your first post that your getting really bored at home and this is because you have left school. You should of stuck in got your exams finished and dusted and then went into the RFA while putting your application in Feburary. More exam results and qualifcations look better to people who employ you, for example you have done your standard grades/gcses and someone else could of done there Intermediates/Highers/A Levels on top of their standard grades/gcses. They'll likely hire the person with the better grades to be honest. You probably won't get a reply from them for at least a few months imo so you might still be stuck in the house for quite a while because you don't get replies like straight away i'm affaid.

That's all from me, all I have to say is you are the weakest link, goodbye!
    Last edited by Mikey; 08-01-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    bkps

Latest Awards:

Tbh, I agree with Miss Haircut over there.. Leaving school is a bad idea, and when you want your job, you have less of a chance of getting it. And tbh leaving school will affect your social life, because school is a place where you meet many people, and without it, what friends will you have? When you want to go out, they'll all be at school..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm, View Post
    Tbh, I agree with Miss Haircut over there.. Leaving school is a bad idea, and when you want your job, you have less of a chance of getting it. And tbh leaving school will affect your social life, because school is a place where you meet many people, and without it, what friends will you have? When you want to go out, they'll all be at school..
    Loving the story Amanda x
    But I have friends that aren't from school. So I'm all good

Quote Originally Posted by Milestone View Post

I didn't leave just because I didn't like it. I found that I wasn't paying as much attention because I lost interest and I find that I am learning more by leaving school rather than being somewhere that I am not learning stuff I am interested in.
    Last edited by Narnat,; 09-01-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Tokens

You can't leave for good without another plan.

Notebook In Hand is a forum for people who are creative. Writers, artists, crafters, anyone. Join in!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Narnat, View Post
    I didn't leave just because I didn't like it. I found that I wasn't paying as much attention because I lost interest and I find that I am learning more by leaving school rather than being somewhere that I am not learning stuff I am interested in.
    I don't like maths. I realise however that I don't want to be tuck in a dead end life.

If you are learning more out of school and things you actually like learning about, how are you bored?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gracia3000

I regret not doing well at school and sticking to my education, yeah it may be awful and feel like your not benefitting from it but trust me it hurts you in 3 years time when youve dropped out of college twice and realise youve just wasted all them years (from personal experience but im right on track now!). Find something your good at focus on it and go for it! You only live the once but my god these years count the most.
    Burlesque ~ Straightedge ~ Metal ~ 1950s ~ Pin Up ~ Rock n Roll ~ Tattoos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12